Latest Update(03rd January 2017): Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017, Online Application Form Available for 13137 Constable Vacancies at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has made an announcement for Tami Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2016. As according to the recruitment notification, the Board has issued has announced the total number of vacancies to be 13137. All the candidates who are interested in the Police job in the jurisprudence of Tami Nadu must check and download the official notification or the advertisement.
The date for the online applications has not been specified now. But, it will be made available in the month of September itself. For more details regarding the application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and others are given further in this page.
The Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board had been constituted for the selection of the best suited personnel for various departments under the Tamil Nadu government such as Police Department, Prison Department and Fire & Rescue Services. The Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board is supported and sustained by a Superintendent of Police, Deputy Superintendent and group of ministerial staff. The chairing member of the TNUSRB has the responsibility to select and appoint the best suited candidates to the posts made available by the government in the various departments.
Tamilnadu Police Constable Notification 2016
All the details of the recruitment notification have been provided below for the convenience of the applicants. Please check all the details including the eligibility criteria before applying for the Tamil Nadu Police Constable Job Recruitment 2016.
- Name of the Board Conducting the examination: Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board
- Announcement Type: Recruitment Notification 2016
- Total Vacancies Available: 13137 Vacant posts
- Name of the Posts Available: Police Constable
- Job Location: Anywhere in Tamil Nadu
- Category of the Job: State Government Job
- Department: Police Department
- Application Form Availability: will be available soon
- Age Limit: 18-years to 30-years
- Selection Procedure: the candidates will be selected for the recruitment after qualifying total four rounds of various tests viz. written test, PET (Physical Efficiency Test), Medical Test and the personal Interview.
- Official Website: tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Eligibility 2017
- The candidates must have passed class 10th from any recognized board.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18-years and the maximum age must be 30-years for being eligible for the job. Relaxation will be provided in the upper limit of the age for the reserved categories according to the norms.
The candidates for different categories have to pay the application fees according to the instructions provided in the official notification. Please check the details there.
Tamil Nadu Police Constable Salary Details 2016
The candidates who will get selected for the post of the Tamil Nadu Police Constable will be paid with a monthly salary of Rs 7500/- along with the other allowances by the concerned authority. More details can be obtained by the official advertisement.
TNUSRB Vacancies 2016
This has to be noted by the candidates aspiring for the Tamil Nadu Police Constable Jobs 2016 that the recruitment is only for the residents of the Tami Nadu state. Candidates from other states are not eligible for the appointment. We are providing steps to fill the online application form for the post available for the reference of the candidates.
How to Apply for TNUSRB Police Constable Vacancies 2016
- Visit the official website that is mentioned below.
- Check the latest notification and click on the related link
- Read the complete notification. If you find yourself eligible then fill the application form available online.
- Fill all the details correctly and submit them.
- Pat the fee (if any).
TN Police Recruitment 2016
Official website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in