TMC (Tata Memorial Centre) Nurse Recruitment 2017 Apply for 13 Nursing Superintendent Posts at the official website i.e. www.tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2017
The Tata Memorial Centre has released an official job notice for 13 number of vacancies for the posts of Nurse, Nursing Superintendent posts. TMC Nursing Superintendent Notice 2017 has been declared to invite the online application form for the applicants those who are searching for the recent government jobs in the state. As issued in TMC 2017 Notice, candidates need to complete the GNM with Diploma in Oncology Nursing, M.Sc. (Nursing) or B.Sc. (Nursing) from the authorized Institute are eligible to apply TMC Recruitment 2017. Candidates can go to the official notice for the post wise educational qualification information. All the applicants those who are eligible and are interested are required to apply online through the official website on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 16th May 2017. And the starting date for the submission of application form is 2nd May 2017.
TMC Nursing Superintendent Jobs 2017
The applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form need to have the age limit as released by the officials, also the age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be provided as per the norms of the Govt. The application fee for the General/ OBC category applicants is Rs. 1000/- and for the reserved category candidates and women candidate there is no application fee. Candidates who are interested are suggested to apply through online mode before the last date of the submission of application fee. Other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to just have a look. Only the application form of the candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions will be considered by the authority members.
www.tmc.gov.in Job Details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Tata Memorial Centre
- Name of The Posts: Nurse, Assistant Nursing Superintendent posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 13 posts
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Post Category: Recruitment
- The last Date to Apply for the application process: 16th May 2017
- Official Website: www.tmc.gov.in
TMC Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Posts: 13 posts
- Adhoc Nurse – 12 posts
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – 01 post
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who are interested in applying for TMC Recruitment 2017 should have the following educational qualifications to be considered eligible for the released posts,
- Adhoc Nurse:General Nursing and Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 1 year of experience OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with 1 year oncology experience. Applicants must fulfil the eligibility criteria to register with Andhra Pradesh Nursing Council. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: Sc. (Nursing) with 3 years’ experience OR B.Sc. (Nursing) with 10 years’ experience as Nursing Administrator out of which minimum 2 years’ experience in Clinical Field. Preference will be given to the applicants having administrative experience.
Selection Process: The candidates those who had applied successfully for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the shortlisting, interview organized by the officials.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category. Also, candidates are suggested to pay through the Debit Card, Credit Card/ Net Banking and etc.
- For General/ OBC category candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST category candidates – No application fee
- For Physically Handicapped candidates: No application fee
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of salary as per the norms of the government and that is mentioned below.
- Adhoc Nurse – Rs. 18000/-
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent – Rs. 40000 – 50000/-
How to apply for the TMC Recruitment 2017?
TMC Application Form 2017 has been released on the official website of the department. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty. Also, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. If you are facing any kind of difficulty then you can comment in the comment box provided below.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.tmc.gov.in
- Download the TMC Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- Send the application form to the postal address provided in the article below.
Official Website: www.tmc.gov.in