Telangana Police Recruitment 2015-16 Apply Online for Constable, Sub Inspector & Fireman 9058 Vacancies at www.tspolice.gov.in :
Telangana Police Constable & Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2015-16
- 1 Telangana Police Constable & Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2015-16
- 2 Telangana State Police Recruitment Apply Online
- 3 Telangana Police Admit Card 2016 – TSLPRB Hall Ticket for Prelims Exam
- 4 TS Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16 Vacancy & Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Telangana Police Recruitment 2015-16 Notification Release Date
- 6 tnpolice.gov.in application
- 7 Telangana Police Constable Selection Process
- 8 Official Website : www.tspolice.gov.in
Telangana Police is going to drive recruitment process to take qualified and interested people for 9058 available posts of Constable, SI, Driver and Fire Station Officer Posts. This selection notice is a big chance for people looking to get job in Government sector and firm their professional career. The recruitment board has asked application from passionate candidates is response to Telangana Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2015.
The Telangana State Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Telangana in India. The TS Police has jurisdiction concurrent with the ten revenue districts of the State which is headed by an officer designated as the Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through the Home (Police) Department.
Telangana State Police Recruitment Apply Online
Passionate candidates are requested to apply online by filling up the application form available on the website: www.tnpolice.gov.in for Telangana Police Recruitment 2015. Online registration has started but deadline has not yet been specified. Last date for the application process will be notified to the candidates through notification. Application can only be done online. Offline mode is not available. Fee of 100/-Rs is applicable of General category. But fee for reserved candidates is 50/-Rs.
Telangana Police Admit Card 2016 – TSLPRB Hall Ticket for Prelims Exam
Telangana Police have released new exam date first prelims exam was going to help on 3rd April, but as now exam will be help on 24th April 2016, candidates can download their TSLPRB Constable Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 from bellow link, admit card will be available to download from 17th April onward follow bellow link for more details.
TS Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16 Vacancy & Eligibility Criteria
Telangana Police Constable Recruitment will be done for 9058 posts. Post wise vacancy details are mentioned below:
- Sub Inspector – 12
- Constable D.G Special Protection Force – 174
- Armed Reserved Police (Constable) – 2760
- State Armed Service (Constable) – 56
- Police Constable – 1810
- Police Constable (TSSP) – 349
- Sub Inspector Civil – 107
- Sub Inspector (SI) AR – 91
- TSSP RSI – 288
- Sub Inspector Communications – 35
- Sub Inspector (PTO) – 06
- Firemen – 416
- Driver Posts – 85
- Fire Station Officer – 09
Telangana Police Recruitment 2015-16 Notification Release Date
Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 years to be considered eligible for selection. Upper age limit will not be relaxed for general category but upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per Government rules issued from time to time. Minimum educational requirement for Telangana Police Department Constable Recruitment is class 10th or 12th passed or equivalent from recognized board.
- Name of the department: Telangana Police Department
- Name of the post: Constable, SI, Driver, Fire Station Officer
- Number of post: 9058
- Application mode: Online
- Fee: 100/-Rs (General) 50 /-Rs ( Reserved)
- Deadline: To be mentioned soon
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Eligibility : Class 10th or 12th Passed
- Selection process: PMT, PET, Written test and document verification
- Website: www.tnpolice.gov.in
Telangana Police Constable Selection Process
The selection board will conduct rigorous selection procedure for Telangana Police Department 9058 Post Recruitment 2015 to make sure that high qualified and eligible candidates are taken. For the purpose, it will administer recruitment process in multiple phases: Physical Efficiency Test, Medical test, written test and document verification.
At first, candidates will have to go through physical measurement test in which their height and weight will be measured. Cleared applicants in PMT will undergo PET which will feature physical events to be completed in specified time period. Applicants passing the PMT will be eligible to sit for the written test which will be multiple choice type and will comprise of questions on Mathematics, General Awareness, English and Logical Reasoning.
Applicants clearing the written test will be selected in the merit list and will be called for document verification where information provided by the candidates will be verified. For the moment, applicants need to complete their application process and wait for more information to be published by the authority.
Apply Online for Telangana Police Recruitment 2015 (Link will be Update Shortly)
Official Website : www.tspolice.gov.in
Note: TS Police Notification is not yet released till now. Details mentioned in this article is given basic information about qualifications, age limit,etc required for Telangana Police Jobs, there may be change in official notification.