Latest Update (20th June 2016): TD Bank has released the jobs for Financial Services Representative Apply Online at www.tdbank.com
TD Bank Jobs 2016
- 1 TD Bank Jobs 2016
- 2 www.tdbank.com Bank Jobs 2016
- 3 TD Bank Financial Services Representative Job
- 4 TD Bank FSR Job Description
- 5 www.tdbank.com FSR Jobs 2016
- 6 TD Bank www.tdbank.com Details
- 7 TD Bank FSR Educational Qualification
- 8 FSR (Financial Services Representatives) Jobs Apply Online
- 9 Official Website: www.tdbank.com
TD Bank is continuously providing their customers the legendary experiences. TD Bank is serving to the community from last 150 years. TD Bank is serving approximately 22 million customers every day. Among lots of nationalize banks in United States of America TD Bank is the one which is very famous among customers because of its services. Out of 10 largest banks in the United States of America TD Bank name is also there.
www.tdbank.com Bank Jobs 2016
TD Bank has over one thousand locations along the east coast. Due to extended operating hours the TD Bank is standing out from all other banking organizations. TD Bank recently released the recruitment and looking for motivated and skilled candidates, so as to make better bank together. Passionate people with main focus on the customer satisfaction can come and join TD Bank. Be a part of some legendary – TD Bank always for you!
TD Bank Financial Services Representative Job
Financial Services Representative main responsibility is to act as an Insurance licensed employee. FSR provides additional information about products & services of the TD Bank. FSR will also be acting as a wealth referral champion within the Store. Financial Services Representatives are responsible to sustain the active registration with Health Insurance & State Life licensing. Financial Services Representative acts as Customer Service Representative and FSR both. FSR is the primary resource for large and complex financial needs within the store. FSRs are continuously providing extraordinary customer service by selling and cross-selling the wide range of investment, banking products, and insurance services to the new and existing clients. TD Bank employees should sustain the active registrations status with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
TD Bank FSR Job Description
FSR provides the residential mortgage loan application offers, negotiation of residential mortgage loans for remuneration or gain, selling and cross-selling of bank products to new and existing customers. Meetings with clients and prospects to develop the understanding of financial objectives and needs are also a role of FSR. By analysing client information suggest the best product and service solutions. Sell the products to customers on the basis of value and other benefits of alternatives and close the deal. FSR should have good product and sales knowledge. FSR should also be aware of champion’s core service values. FSR gives training and guidance to fewer experienced staff.
www.tdbank.com FSR Jobs 2016
Give best advice to every customer while interacting to them so as to create a positive impression on customer experience. FSR should ensure that the customer’s financial needs are met. FSR should focus on customer experience by coaching, leading, and modelling quality service during every interaction with customer. FSR should make sure that the goals which are set should be completed. FSR should make strong relationships with back office service providers so as to make sure of the high quality customer service delivery. Proper continuous communication with clients leads to develop plan for achieving sales goals with assistance from the management. FSR gives product training to non-licensed branch employees and to others if needed.
TD Bank www.tdbank.com Details
Minimum Age for Working in TD Bank: 18 Years
TD Bank Operating Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Saturday: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
TD Bank Total Stores: 1,300
TD Bank Total Employees: 85,000
TD Bank Job Type Offers:
TD Bank Printable Application Form: NO
TD Bank Pay Scale:
- Bank Teller: $ 12.00 Per Hour
- Customer Service Representative: $ 14.00 Per Hour
- Intern – Hourly: $ 15.50 Per Hour
- Financial Services Representative: $ 41,000.00 Per Year
- Financial Advisor: $ 46,000.00 Per Year
TD Bank FSR Educational Qualification
- High School Diploma or Equivalent experience
- 1-2 Years relevant experience
- Retail banking products and services knowledge
- Able to sale
- Fabulous communication skills
- Experience in Customer Services Representative
- Relationship building skills
- Self motivated with developing personal activities to get sales goals
- Management skills
- Basic Knowledge of Computers
- Life and Health Insurance required within 3 months of employment. Eligible to take licensing maximum of 3 times
- Candidates should have satisfying criminal background check, from the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLSR) regarding any administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agencies.