Latest Update (23/06/2016) : State Bank of Indore Recruitment 2016-2017 released for the post of SO, PO, & Clerk at the official website www.statebankofindore.com
State Bank of Indore Recruitment 2016
State Bank of Indore is an Indian multinational public sector bank. It provides various banking and financial services organization. State Bank of Indore organizes the examination annually for the different vacant posts. State Bank of Indore Probationary Officer, SO and Clerk recruitment notice 2016-2017 will be releasing by the corporation on the official website of the State Bank of Indore provided below.
SBI Recruitment 2016
Applicants who are interested and are eligible can apply for these posts when the official notification will be released by the organization. Here is the good news for the applicants who want to make their career in the banking sector as this is the right time for them to apply for this recruitment when it is released. Aspirants will get each and everything related to the hiring. To fill the application form applicants have to visit the official website of the State Bank of Indore provided below.
www.statebankofindore.com recruitment 2016
Name of the Bank: State Bank of Indore
Name of the Post: PO, SO, & Clerk
Job Location: India
- PO – for the post of PO the applicants must have their graduation Degree to applying for this position with well-known recognized university.
- SO – for the post of SO the aspirants must have 10+12 Mark sheet from the reputed board.
- Clerk – the applicants who want to apply for the position of clerk should have the graduation with her/ him at the time of filling the application form.
- The minimum age for the post of PO is 20 years, and the maximum age is 30 years.
- The aspirants who want to apply for clerk post, the minimum age is 20 years, and the maximum age for this post is 28 years.
- The minimum age for the post of SO is 20 years, and the maximum age is 40 years.
We will update application fees after the official notification is released on the official website.
- For the post of PO, applicants will get Rs. 26097/- (Approx.)
- The pay scale for the post of SO will depend on bank to bank.
- The pay scale for the post of clerk will get Rs. 20241/- per month
The selection of the candidates will depend on their performance in the following tests organized by the State Bank of Indore.
- Online Aptitude Test– In this test the aspirants has to give answers to the question which is going to be asked in the exam. This exam will be conducted online and after this exam, the aspirants will send to the next exam that is an online psychometric test.
- Online Psychometric Test– In this exam the aspirants will have given the answers to the tricky questions, this test will also be conducted online. After this, the applicants will send for the Group Discussion that is also known as GD.
- Group Discussion (GD)– In this the group of applicants will sit in one place, and the interviewer gives them one topic. Then they have to speak on that topic for some time. After that, the applicant will move forward towards the personal interview.
- Personal Interview– In this, the candidate will have to give answers which will be asked by the interviewer. This interview is also called as face to face interview. After this, the applicant will be selected for the particular post.
How to Apply for State Bank of Indore Recruitment 2016-2017?
- Visit the official website of the SBI Bank www.statebankofindore.com
- Search for the official link of SBI Bank Career 2016 on the Home page and then click on it.
- Enter all the necessary information required.
- Upload your recent Photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit option.
- Then take print out of the application form for future use.
- Form Filling Date – Bank will update by the Notification
- Last Date of Dorm Filling – Bank will update by the Notification