SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply for Relationship Manager and Customer Relationship Executive 255 vacancies at www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2017
The State Bank of India has published the SBI Notification for the Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Manager Positions to recruit candidates for the vacant position. This recruitment is conducted to select the candidates for filling up the vacant positions for the RM and CRE positions. Out of these 255 vacancies, there are 120 vacancies are for Relationship manager and 65 vacant positions are for Customer Relationship Executive position. To get more details, the candidate can visit the official website of the same that is www.sbi.co.in and can grab the required details.
SBI Application Form 2017
If the candidate is interested for the RM position and looking for the SBI organization then this is the best opportunity for the candidates and they can apply for the same as the application form for the RM and CRE positions is available online on its official website. The process of SBI Application form has been started from 24th March 2017 and will last on 10th April 2017. Before applying for the position, the candidate has to check the SBI Eligibility Criteria which we have listed below. Only the eligible candidates can apply for this position and if the eligibility criteria doesn’t matches then the candidate will not get his or her admit card.
www.sbi.co.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the organization||State Bank of India|
|Announcement Regarding||SBI Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the posts||Relationship manager, Customer Relationship executive|
|Number of the Vacancies||255|
|Starting date to apply||24th March 2017|
|Last date to Apply||10th April 2017|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI RM Jobs 2017
The candidate who wants to apply for the relationship manager post must have Graduation Degree.
To know about the age criteria, the candidate are required to check the official notification. For the post of RM, the lower age limit of the candidate is 23 years whereas for the CSE post the minimum age limit of the candidate is 20 years of age. The age relaxation will be given to the candidate who belongs to the SC/ST category of upto 5 years and if the candidate belongs to the OBC category then the relaxation will be of 3 years.
Candidate are required to pay the application fees for 600INR if the candidate belongs to the General category or the OBC category whereas if the candidate belongs to the SC/ST category then he or she has to pay 100INR as the fees.
Starting date to apply for SBI RM Vacancy 2017: 24th March 2017
Last Date to Apply for SBI RM Jobs 2017: 10th April 2017
Steps to Apply for SBI Jobs 2017
To apply for the RM, CSE Jobs, the candidate has to follow the below-mentioned procedure which will take him or her to the new redirected page.
- The Candidate has to visit the official website of the SBI that is sbi.co.in.
- He or she has to find the link to Apply for SBI RM Jobs 2017 or SBI CSE Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the link and it will redirect you to the Application form page.
- In the application form page, the candidate has to mention all the details including the name of the candidate, examination Name, Position for which you are applying, and other.
- Submit the details by clicking the submit icon.
- Along with the Application form, the candidate has to attach the Application Fees receipt and scanned copy of certificates as well as documents.
- After this process you will find the registration form which you have to download or take the hard copy of it and keep it safe.