SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Apply for Group C Posts at the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
The SSC is also called as Staff Selection Commission and the department is going to organize the SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 in order to hire the talented and eligible candidates for the various Stenographer Posts of Grade C and Grade D. The officials is going to organize the SSC Steno Exam 2017 on the scheduled date i.e. 9th July 2017. All the applicants those who are searching for a government SSC jobs can check the information of this SSC Stenographer Group C Recruitment 2017 and apply online in between the dates i.e. 29 April to 26 April 2017 that the SSC serves for the registration of Part 1 and Part 2, from the official website of the SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. More detailed information for the SSC Grade C & D Vacancy 2017 such as pay scale, last date, important links, how to apply procedure, hall ticket, result, and selection procedure etc. are provided in the article below.
SSC Stenographer Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Exam: Stenographer Grade-C Limited Departmental Competitive Exam 2017
- Total Number of Posts: Various
- Name of the Posts: Stenographer Group ‘c’
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form must have completed his 12th or equivalent from any authorized board.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017 must lie in between 18 years to 27 years.
Age relaxations: The age relaxation to the reserved category candidates is provided as follows.
- SC/ ST Category Applicants: 5 years
- OBC Category Applicants: 10 years
- PH Category Applicants: 13 years
- PH+OBC Category Applicants: 15 years
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates who will successfully apply for the application form will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Test
- Skill Test in Stenography
- Personal Interview
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 29 April 2017
- The Last date for the submission of online application form: 26 May 2017
- Exam Date of SSC Stenographer: 9 July 2017
How to apply for the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017?
The applicants those who are willing to appear in this Stenographer Exam can apply through either offline mode or online mode.
- Online Procedure: Visit the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssconline.nic.in. Applicants can log into the official website of the department where they will have to fill the application form in two parts – Part 1 registration and Part 2 registration. Fill the information carefully in the Part 1 registration after which you will be asked to perform the make the payment of application fee and you will have complete the Part 2 registration after that. After submission of the Part 2 application form an email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, take a print out of that email and Challan for future uses.
- Offline Procedure: The applicants those who are interested in applying for the application process can send in their application forms in the officially prescribed format along with all the required documents to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before the last dates.
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in