SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for SI in Delhi Police CAPFs and ASI in CISF Exam at ssc.nic.in:
SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 Apply SI & ASI Vacancies in CAPFs Delhi Police CISF
- 1 SSC CPO Recruitment 2016 Apply SI & ASI Vacancies in CAPFs Delhi Police CISF
- 2 ssc si asi recruitment 2016 exam online application form
- 3 ssc si asi recruitment 2016 apply online
- 4 SSC SI/ASI Answer Key 2016 Delhi police
- 5 SSC SI & ASI Vacancy Details 2016
- 6 SSC Recruitment 2016 Apply SI and ASI Vacancies
- 7 www ssc nic in si asi
- 8 www.ssc.nic.in eligibility criteria for si and asi
- 9 SSC Sub-Inspector (CAPFs & Delhi Police), ASI (CISF) Vacancy 2016
- 10 SSC SI ASI Recruitment Exam 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 11 SSC SI ASI Admit Card 2016
- 12 Official Website: ssc.nic.in
A notification has been published by Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of the eligible and talented candidate for filling of vacant posts of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector. SI & ASI recruitment is for CRPF (Central Reserved Police Force), BSF (Border Security Force), ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police), CISF (Central Industrial Security Force), SSB (Sashatra Seema Bal) and Delhi Police Department. There were 1706 Vacancies of (Male and Female) Sub Inspectors post in CAPF Department, 1106 Vacancies of (Male and Female)Assistant Sub Inspector Posts in CISF Department and 95 Vacancies of Sub Inspector Posts in Delhi Police Department. This Recruitment is for both Male and Female candidate
ssc si asi recruitment 2016 exam online application form
Staff Selection Commission is one type of India organization which has authority to conduct national level entrance exam such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Assam Rifles (AR) and Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). Every year lots of candidates apply for the recruitments that are being released by SSC. Government of India has decided to fill up all empty vacancies of different department of government.
ssc si asi recruitment 2016 apply online
The candidate having the minimum educational qualification should apply for SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016. To get details info on this Recruitment applicant should go through the official notification available on the official website: ssc.nic.in After getting the detail info candidate those who are interested to apply for Sub Inspector post have to fill the information required in the Application form available in the official site and send a Hard Copy to the address of the Board.
SSC SI/ASI Answer Key 2016 Delhi police
SSC has recently conducted CPO recruitment exam for various posts Sub-Inspector and assistant sub-inspector on 20th march, 2016, applicants are looking for official answer key as now you can get all updates from bellow link.
SSC SI & ASI Vacancy Details 2016
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Forces (CAPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
SSC Recruitment 2016 Apply SI and ASI Vacancies
Online Registration for the Application form will start from 09th January 2016 and will ends on 02nd February 2016 and 05th February 2016. So the aspirants willing to apply for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Post must have to apply within the above two dates. Application fees which will be paid by applied candidate during the registration form is Rs. 100/-. No fees required for SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen. Fees must be paid only through SBI Challan or Net Banking and any Credit Cards/Debit Card.
www ssc nic in si asi
- Name of the Department: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspectors and Assistant Sub Inspectors
- Total Number of Post: various
- Age Limit: 20 to 25 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- for of Sub-Inspector and Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/- for Assistant Sub-Inspector
- Application Status: started from 09th January 2016
- Deadline: 2nd February 2016 & 5th February 2016
- Application Fees: Rs:100/-
- Selection Process: Written Test (Paper-I & Paper-II) Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Physical Standard Test (PST) Medical Test Personal Interview
- Admit Card: available soon
- Website: ssc.nic.in
www.ssc.nic.in eligibility criteria for si and asi
Candidates who will be selected through SSC SI ASI Delhi Police Recruitment 2015 are offered a monthly salary of Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/- for the Post of Sub-Inspector and Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/- for the Post of Assistant Sub-Inspector.
SSC Sub-Inspector (CAPFs & Delhi Police), ASI (CISF) Vacancy 2016
Aspirants applying for SI & ASI Post should have completed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from UGC recognized university. Age of candidate must be between 20 to 25 years to get eligible for SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2016. Upper age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category aspirants in accordance with Indian Govt norms.
SSC SI ASI Recruitment Exam 2016 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I and II. Candidates will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Written Examination. There will be no interview component. Only those candidates, qualified in PET/PST and found medically fit will be allowed to appear in Paper-II.
SSC SI ASI Admit Card 2016
Admit Card will be soon issued by the authority member after the application process. All applied applicant will download the Hall Ticket before the exam. Written Test (Paper-I) will be held on 20th March, 2016 and Written Test (Paper-II) will be held on 05th June, 2016. So the jobseeker should get ready to apply for this post. Applicant should keep in touch with the official website ssc.nic.in to get the latest news about this recruitment.
Last Date: 05.02.2016