SSC MPR (Madhya Pradesh Region) Jr Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply for Translator Posts at the official website i.e. www.sscmpr.org
SSCMPR Recruitment Notification 2017
The Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region has issued a job notice to hire the applicants those who are talented and are capable for the posts of Intelligence officer, Hindi translator, and other posts. So, the interested applicants those who are looking for the government jobs in the SSC MPR Recruitment Notification 2017 should apply for the same. However, the candidates are suggested to apply for the SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Jobs 2017 application form by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.sscmpr.org on or before the last date i.e. 7th June 2017. Candidates can download the official notice on this web page. Additionally, they can also get the direct link to download the SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Group B and C Recruitment application form from 2017 here. So, candidates are suggested to keep ready and stay connected with this web page.
SSC MPR Recruitment 2017
The applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form need to have the age limit in between 18 years to 27 years, also the age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be provided as per the norms of the Government. The information related to the application fee candidates are suggested to refer the official notification. Other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc. So, candidates are suggested to just have a look. Only the application form of the candidates who will satisfy the eligibility criteria conditions will be considered by the authority members.
www.sscmpr.org job details 2017
|Name of the organisation||Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region|
|Name of the post||Intelligence officer, Hindi translator, and other posts|
|Total Number of posts||7 posts|
|Post Category||Central government jobs|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting date for the submission of online application form||8th May 2017|
|Last date for the submission of online application form||7th June 2017|
|Mode of application||online|
SSC MPR Vacancy details:
|Name of the Post||Total Number of vacancies|
|Assistant central intelligence officer, Grade -I (doc)||1 posts|
|Assistant Welfare administrator||2 posts|
|Hindi translator||1 posts|
|Junior clerk-cum-typist||3 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MPR Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required for the different posts available is provided below.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer posts: Applicants must have completed M.Sc. degree in the relevant subjects of chemistry or physics.
- Hindi translator posts: Applicants must have completed M. A in English or Hindi to apply for SSC MPR jobs 2017.
- To know more detailed information related to the educational qualification for other posts, candidates are suggested to refer the official notice of Staff Selection commission, Madhya Pradesh region.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing to apply for the released posts is mentioned below.
- For Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-I (Doc.), the age limit of the candidates must lie in between 20 years to 25 years.
- For Assistant Welfare Administrator, the age limit of the candidates must lie in between 20 years to 27 years.
- For Hindi translator and junior clerk cum typist posts, the age limit of the candidates must lie in between 18 years to 27 years.
Selection process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Computer based exams
- Personal Interview
- Release Date of official notification – 8th May 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form – 8th May 2017.
- The Last date for the submission of online application form – 7th June 2017.
- The Last date for submission of receipt of print out of online application form– within 10 days from the last date to apply for the application form.
How to apply for the SSC MPR Recruitment 2017?
Steps to apply for the application form easily is provided in the article below. Candidates are suggested to follow those steps and apply for the recruitment process on or before the last date of submission of application form. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date of submission of application form.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.sscmpr.org
- Download the SSC MPR Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to download the application form.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.sscmpr.org