Latest Update (12th September 2017 ): SSC GD Recruitment 2017 Apply for SSC GD 57000 vacancies for Constable Posts, Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates are available at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC GD Recruitment 2017
- 1 SSC GD Recruitment 2017
- 2 SSC GD Constable Notification pdf
- 3 SSC Constable Application Form Download
- 4 SSC GD Constable 2017 Details
- 5 SSC GD Online Date 2017
- 6 SSC Constable (GD) Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 7 SSC Constable GD Physical Eligibility
- 8 SSC GD Exam Pattern 2017
- 9 SSC GD Bharti 2017 Process to Apply
- 10 Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission has one again released the job notification for the GD Constable position to select the eligible and most talented and physical fit candidates. Every year the SSC announces lots of job vacancy for the government job aspirants. This time also the authorities has releases the 57,000 posts which are vacant and the authorities wants to fill the posts by conducting the selection processes and by organizing the written test. This is the national level program which is conducted to select the topmost 57,000 candidates for the GD Constable position. All the interested candidates are required to look for the details here in this page and can apply for the same accordingly. The notifications for the same are available on its official website www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC GD 57000 Bharti Notification for the Constable posts. Check details about age limit, qualification required, Application form and Exam Dates, Syllabus below in the same post.
SSC GD Constable Notification pdf
From the notification, you will find that the authorities have released 57,000 vacancies and to fill those vacancies, the officials are looking for the talented and most deserving candidates who are eligible for the SSC GD Posts. As the number of vacancies is higher, simultaneously the competition will also be higher. To apply for the SSC GD Constable post, the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria and the physical fitness criteria required for the constable posts. The selection of the candidate will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam as well as on the physical fitness of the candidate. Here in the post you have to check:
- Starting and End date for the Application Form
- How to Prepare for SC GD Constable?
- Exam Pattern for Written Test
- Procedure to apply for SSC GD post
- Steps to prepare for the written test
- Syllabus for the SSC GD Constable posts
SSC Constable Application Form Download
The authorities will release the online application forms for the SSC GD Constable posts soon on its official website. The dates for the application forms are not available but we will update the dates here in the posts as we receive the notification for the same. According to our expectation, the authority will be going to upload the online application form which the candidate can get from its website. To fill the application form, candidate must read all the details about the qualification, age limit, salary and various other criteria. Candidate must keep details and instruction at the time of filling up the application form.
SSC GD Constable 2017 Details
Here you can check the details which the candidate has to keep in mind as it is required to apply for job.
- Staff Selection Commission is responsible for the conduction of the exam and result declaration.
- The written test conducted by the authorities will be based on the online process.
- After written test, the authority will conduct the physical test also.
- The authority will accept only the online applications. No offline application will be accepted by the authorities.
- Not only male candidates, but female candidates can also apply for the same.
SSC GD Online Date 2017
|Starting date of Application Form||Last Week of August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||September 2017|
|Available Admit Card for PST/PET||1st November 2017|
|Date of PST/PET Exam||November 2017|
|PST/PET Result date||December 2017|
|Date of Issued of Admit Card for Written Exam||January 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||30th Jan to 5th Feb 2018|
|Result of Written Exam||March 2017|
|Admit Card Release date||May 2018|
|Date of Medical Test||May 2018|
|Joining Letter date||June 2018|
SSC Constable (GD) Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidate must have at least 10th Class passing certificate which is must to apply for the SSC GD posts.
Candidate must meet the age limit criteria also where the minimum age limit to meet the eligibility criteria is 18 years and maximum age limit is 23 years of age. The authority will provide the age relaxation to their candidate who belongs to the reserved category of up to 5 years.
The authority will offer amazing salary package where the gross salary which the candidate will get is of 20,200INR with Grade Pay of 2,000INR.
The candidates are required to pay the application fees of 50INR where there are no fees for the SC, ST, and Female candidates. To pay the application fees, candidate must pay the fees via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Challan Form.
SSC Constable GD Physical Eligibility
The height of the male candidate is 170 cm whereas for the Female candidate, the height os the candidate is 157 cm.
Chest Expansion: 81cms to 85 cms.
SSC GD Exam Pattern 2017
Coming to the exam pattern, there will be total of 100 questions in a paper where each section comprises of 25 questions which carry 25 marks. Hence the authority will give 1 mark for every correct answer. Hence the total paper is of 100 marks which the candidate has to complete and must attend the exam paper within 2 hours of time. The subject which is included in SSC GD paper is General Intelligence and reasoning, General Awareness, Maths, Hindi/English. If the candidate wants to know the exam date for the Physical test, written test, and interview dates then you can check above by scrolling up.
SSC GD Bharti 2017 Process to Apply
Here you can check the details and steps to apply for the SSC GD posts which they have to follow to apply for the SSC GD Posts.
- Open its official portal that is ssc.nic.in.
- Look for the Apply section and tab at the home page.
- Click on the tab which opens the new window.
- From the list select the GD Constable link.
- Soon after clicking on the link you will find the online application form. Enter the details including the Name of the candidate, Address, E-Mail, Mobile Number, Category, and other details.
- Fill the identification mark which will be checked at the time of the physical test.
- Pay the fees and attach the mentioned documents and certificates to confirm the registration.
- Take the printout of the generated registration form or keep the registration form save on your system as you will definitely require the registration number in future.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in