SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Apply online for the application form at the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who are looking for the government jobs as the staff selection commission has issued the official notice for the SSC CPO Jobs 2017 for the posts of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) & Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF). The aspirants those who are interested and are eligible can fill the SSC CPO Online Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website of the department that is www.ssc.nic.in. All the detailed information related to the SSC SI CAPF 2017 are provided in the article below. The application process has been started from 22nd April 2017 and the last date to apply for the application form is 15 May 2017. The SSC CPO SI Exam 2017 Tier I will be conducted from 20th June 2017 to 7th July 2017 and Tier II will be organized on 8 October 2017. The other essential information are provided in the article below.
SSC CPO Job Details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the exam: SSC Central Police Organisation Exam 2017
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various Posts
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Name of the Posts:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CPO Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form must have Graduation Degree from the authorized University or Institution will be considered eligible for SSC SI ASI Jobs 2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 20 years to 25 years. The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category applicants as per the norms of the Government.
- SC/ ST category applicants: 30 years
- OBC category applicants: 28 years
- Ex-serviceman + General category applicants: 28 years
- Ex-serviceman + OBC category applicants: 31 years
- Ex-serviceman + SC/ST category applicants: 33 years
- J & K Domicile (General) category applicants: 30 years
- J & K Domicile (OBC) category applicants: 33 year
- J & K Domicile (SC/ST) category applicants: 35 year
Physical Standard Required
|Applicants from Hill Areas||165||80||85|
|Female (Hill Areas)||155||–|
Application Fees: The candidates those who are interested in applying for the recruitment process need to pay the application fee as per their category.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/- only.
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: No Application Fee.
- Women category applicants and candidates belonging to Schedule Tribal and Ex-serviceman
Selection Process: The applicants those who successfully apply for the application process will be selected on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the following.
- STEP I: Physical Endurance Test/ Medical Test.
- STEP II: Written Exam (Paper- I & Paper- II)
Physical Endurance Test
For male applicants only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 6 Km race in 6.5 minutes
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
For female applicants only
- 100 meters race in 18 seconds
- 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances.
- Starting Date for the submission of SSC ASI Online Application Form: 24 April 2017
- The last date for the submission of SSC ASI Online Application Form: 15 May 2017
- The SSC CPO Exam 2017 Tier I organized from 30 June to 7 July 2017
- SSC CPO Tier II Exam: 8 October 2017
- Declaration Date of SSC CPO Result 2017: June 2018 (Tentative)
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in