Latest Update (19th November 2016) : SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016, Apply for 5134 posts of LDC and DEO posts online at www.ssconline.nic.in
Good News!! SSC CHSL Recruitment for LDC, DEO Posts Date is Extended to 25th November. Candidates can fill the form before date.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- 1 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- 2 SSC CHSL Vacancy 2016
- 3 SSC CHSL LDC, DEO Jobs 2016:
- 4 SSC CHSL jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- 5 Educational required:
- 6 Age limit:
- 7 SSC CHSL Vacancies 2016:
- 8 Some Important Dates to Remember:
- 9 How to apply for the SSC jobs 2016?
- 10 SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
- 11 Official website: www.ssconline.nic.in
The Staff Service Commission of India has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of people who are eligible for the posts of LDC and DEO. There are in all 5134 jobs in the required fields. The interested candidates should wait for the further updates regarding the exam date and the dates of form submission on our website.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2016
There are in all 5134 posts which are still vacant and the candidates should apply for these posts. The CHSL that is the combined higher secondary level exam is conducted by the staff service commission in India is responsible for the recruitment of candidates for the following posts.
- Name of the posts: LDC and DEO
- Total no. of posts: 5134
- Selection mode: Written computer based test.
SSC CHSL LDC, DEO Jobs 2016:
The candidates can read the instruction below for the CHSL that is combined higher secondary level examination 2016.
The exam will consist of a written test and also the skill Test for the position of Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Written exam and exam for typing will also be taken for the post of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant and also for the Lower Division Clerk. This exam will be computer based exam. Other then this test which will be a general written test will also be taken which will be of total 100 marks. This whole information was released by the department officially in the month of July 2016.
SSC CHSL jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants who wants to apply for the jobs should read carefully the eligibility criteria. Those who are eligible for the posts should apply as soon as the registration process will start. The details of all the information will be provided on our website for the ease of the candidates.
The applicants should have passed the higher secondary exam from any recognized board in India.
The maximum age limit of the applicants should not exceed 27 years and the minimum age should not be below 18 years for these jobs.
SSC CHSL Vacancies 2016:
There are in all 5134 posts which are to be filled. The selection procedure for these posts will be a tough one. The candidates should start the preparations for the exam from now itself. The exam dates will be declared after the process of registration is over. The important dates for the exam are given below and will be updated when the officials will update them on the website of SSC.
Some Important Dates to Remember:
- The Start date of the registration: 8th October 2016
- The last date of the submission of the application form: 25th November 2016
- Date of the exam: will be uploaded soon.
How to apply for the SSC jobs 2016?
There are many vacant posts for the recruitment of lower division clerks and DEO. The candidates can apply for the interested posts by the online mode. The applicants can download the form and submit the application form as the instructions given on the SSC website.
- The applicant should go to the website of the SSC
- Then the applicants should click on the application form
- Then the candidates must read all the given instructions very well
- The candidates should then fill up the application form
- The submission of the full application form should be done by candidates as instructed.
- The application fee should be submitted as directed.