Latest Update : SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For 7042 SSA Assistant Teacher Posts at www.ssaassam.gov.in Before 15th July (Last Date)
SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam has declared the official job notice for the SSA Assam Jobs 2017 for filling up of 7042 number of vacancies for the Assistant Teacher Posts. Applicants those who are willing for the application process can follow the official website of the department i.e. www.ssaassam.gov.in to apply online for SSA Assam Recruitment Notice 2017. Aspirants can fill the online SSA Assam Jobs Application form 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 15th July 2017. Moreover for more other info related to the Assam Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment 2017 such as how to apply process, selection process, important dates, educational qualification, age limit, etc., are provided in the article below.
About SSA ASSAM
The SSA is also called as Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and it is a government organization which look at the Govt educational program focused at the universalization of elementary education in a time bound manner Amendment of the constitution of India making free and necessary education to the children between the ages of 6 years to 14 years old. Now, the Assam Govt has currently issued the official SSA ASSAM Recruitment Notice for those who are looking for the Government Jobs then they may use this great chance as the department has released the 7042 Assistant Teacher Posts.
SSA Assam Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the organization: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Assam
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Teacher
- Total No. of Posts: 7042 posts
- Application Mode: Offline
- Job Location: Assam
- Official website: www.ssaassam.gov.in
|Name of the Posts||Total Number of vacancies|
|Lower Primary Level||5854 posts|
|Upper Primary Level-Social Science||911 posts|
|Upper Primary Level-Maths & Science||277 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates those who are willing for the posts released by the department need to have the graduation degree with from any authorized Institute or University. Applicants need to have at least 50% marks to apply for the SSA Assam Jobs 2017. For the different posts, the educational qualification is listed as follows.
- Lower Primary and Upper Primary Teachers (Social Science): Applicants need to have scored 50% of marks in HSC with LP- TET/ CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) or Graduation from any authorized University.
- Upper Primary Teachers (Maths and Science): The candidates must have completed B.Sc. from any authorized Institute or University with UP-TET/ CTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. At least 50% of aggregate marks are necessary to apply for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing to apply for the application form they must satisfy the minimum and maximum age limit criteria i.e. their age must lies in between 18 years to 43 years. The age relaxation is provided to the applicants as per Govt rules and norms.
Application Fees: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- for Un-Reserved and OBC category applicants. For SC/ ST category applicants Rs. 150/- in the form of IPO in name of mission director Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan, Kahilipara, Guahati 19.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- Document verification
- Personal Interview.
- The starting date to apply for the online application form: 03rd July 2017
- The last date to submit the online application form: 15th July 2017
- District Level Document Verification Date: 20th July 2017 to 31st July 2017
Steps to apply Online for SSA Assam Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ssaassam.gov.in
- Then check for the official notice and download it.
- Read the complete details and follow the instruction to apply for the application form
- Then click on apply online link and fill the required information
- Now check the details to avoid the error and remove them
- After verification click on the submit option
- And take print out of it.
Official Website: www.ssaassam.gov.in