Latest updated(05/09/16):Sikkim PSC recruitment 2016, apply for 104 posts of junior engineer online at www.spsc.gov.in
Sikkim PSC junior engineer recruitment 2016:
- 1 Sikkim PSC junior engineer recruitment 2016:
- 2 Sikkim public service commission jobs 2016
- 3 Sikkim PSC junior engineer vacancy details 2016:
- 4 Sikkim PSC junior engineer jobs 2016 eligibility criteria:
- 5 Some important dates to remember:
- 6 How to apply for the Sikkim PSC junior engineer jobs 2016:
- 7 Official website: www.spsc.gov.inrt
The Sikkim Public Service Commission has issued the employment b notification of the recruitment of 104 candidates for the posts of junior engineer. The posts are specifically for the candidates of the civil branch. These posts are for the contract basis as well as for the adhoc. The details of the posts can be confirmed by reading this article. The registration process has started on 17th of August 2016. The deadline for applying for these posts is 5th September 2016.
Sikkim public service commission jobs 2016
The Public service commission is set up in each state in India to look after the recruitment of the candidates at the officers and other posts in all government departments in any state. The Sikkim PSC is responsible for hiring people for the different department. This year the Sikkim PSC has announced the recruitment of 104 people for the junior engineer posts in the civil branch. The eligibility criteria and the other details including the selection procedure is described in this article. For any other information regarding the recruitment the applicants can login to the official website of the SPSC which is given at the end of the articles.
Sikkim PSC junior engineer vacancy details 2016:
The details of the jobs for the junior engineer are described below. The candidates should read them carefully before applying of the job and in case of any confusion they should visit the official website of the Sikkim PSC which is given below.
Name of the organization: Sikkim public service commission
Name of the posts applied for: junior engineer (civil)
Total number of posts: 104
Selection procedure: The selection procedure for the applicants will be done by
- Written exam
- The result of the SPSC recruitment drive will be released on the website of the department. The applicants should start their preparation for the exam as early as possible.
Sikkim PSC junior engineer jobs 2016 eligibility criteria:
There are in all 104 posts of junior engineer in the government departments. The authority responsible for the recruitment of the applicants, have started the registration from 17th August 2016. The eligibility details are given below.
Education required: The applicants should have completed the diploma in the relevant branch and should have good knowledge of the state languages like Nepali, Bhutia, and Lepcha etc.
Age limit: The age limit for the posts given here should be checked form the official website of the Sikkim PSC and also the age relaxation will b made clear from there.
Some important dates to remember:
- Starting date for registration: 17/08/16
- Last date of application form submission: 05/09/16
How to apply for the Sikkim PSC junior engineer jobs 2016:
The detailed information for downloading the application form is given here. The candidates can follow the steps to download the form before the last date.
- The applicant should go to the official website of the Sikkim PSC
- Then the applicants should click on the link of the application form
- Then the applicants should read the instructions given on the website to fill the form
- The candidates should then fill the form accurately and take out the print out.
The application form should be send to the address given in the website along with the important certificates mentioned on the website given below. The applicants should start the preparation for the exam immediately after the registration. The details of the admit card and the exam dates will be uploaded on our website as soon as they are available.