SBI PO Recruitmant 2017 – Notification, Exam Dates and Application Form Now Avialable. Apply for 2403 Probationary Officer jobs available online at www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2017:
The State Bank of India which is commonly known as SBI has released employment notice for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 for 2403 numbers of vacancies approximately. This is a great opportunity for the aspirants those who have a completed the required level of the education qualification which is needed to apply for these vacancies. Aspirants those who are eligible and who are willing can apply online for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 form by going to the official web page that is www.sbi.ac.org. Candidates can submit the online application form before the dead line of submission. Candidates can check below the other important details of SBI PO vacancies 2017 such as the process of application submission, eligibility, key dates, application fee, and other details of the selection process etc. The website of the SBI is ww.sbi.ac.org.
SBI PO jobs Application Form 2017:
The candidates who are willing to apply for the SBI PO jobs 2017 should read all the require details from this website and they should also visit the website of SBI department which is www.sbi.ac.org.
www.sbi.ac.in Probationary Officer jobs:
- Name of the recruiting authority: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of the post: Probationary Officer
- Total no of posts: 2313
- Location of the job: Throughout the country
- Type of job: Bank job
- Official website: www.sbi.ac.in
Details of the vacancy:
- General: 1010
- OBC: 606
- ST: 347
- SC: 350
- PWD: 90
Details of the backlog vacancies:
- OBC: 66
- SC: 47
- ST: 200
- PWD: 30
The candidates who want to apply for the SBI PO recruitment 2017 should also read the eligibility criteria to apply for the PO jobs. The details are given below and the candidates can also visit the official website of SBI that is www.sbi.ac.in
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2017:
The candidates should have graduation degree from any of the recognized university. The rest can be checked form the website of SBI.
Check form the official website of SBI.
Pay scale: The selected candidates will be paid the pay scale as fixed by the department.
The candidates of the general category will have to pay the application fee of 600/- Rs and the other candidates will have to pay 100/- Rs as the application fee for the SBI PO recruitment 2017 application form.
SBI PO jobs 2017, Selection process:
The recruitment of the candidates for the post of Probationary Officer will be done by the complete selection process which includes:
- Preliminary exam
- Main written exam
- Group Discussion & interview round
The final merit list of the selected candidates will be released after the complete selection process and then the recruitment of the candidates for the PO posts will be done.
SBI PO Exam Important dates:
- Initial date of registration: 7th February 2017
- Last date of registration: 6th March 2017
- Last date of submission of application fee: 6th March 2017
- Date of the preliminary exam: April 2017(expected)
- Date of the main exam: 4th June 2017(expected)
- Date of release of the final result: June 2017(Expected)
Process to download SBI PO jobs 2017:
The candidate should apply for the SBI PO jobs 2017 as soon as they can as the registration for the same will be open soon. The simple procedure to download the form is described below and the candidates should follow it to apply for the PO job.
- The applicants should go to the official website of SBI
- Applicants should open the application form
- Then they should fill up the application form with correct information
- Then take the print out of the filled application form.
Official website: www.sbi.ac.in