Salem District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 71 Office Assistant Posts at the official website i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem
Salem District Court Notification 2017
The Principal District Court at Salem has recently released a job notice for matric pass aspirants of the state. The recruitment is released for the posts of Clerk, Office Assistant, Bailiff, Watchman, Gardener, Sweeper and Driver. The willing applicants need to fill 71 number of vacancies for the above posts. The candidates who wants to build their career in the government sector can use this great chance to get a job. The candidates can apply for the process through offline mode. More information related to the posts details, age limit, educational qualification, and application process are discussed in the article below. Applicants are suggested to refer it before applying for the recruitment process. The official website of the department is www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem. The last date to apply for Salem District Court Office Assistant Jobs is 12th April 2017.
salem.tn.nic.in Salem District Court Vacancies
|Salem District Court Notification 2017|
|Name of the Organization||Principal District Court, Salem|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant, Senior Bailiff and other posts|
|Number of vacancies||71 posts|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Salem, Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview|
|Starting date to apply for the application form||23rd March 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form||12th April 2017|
District Court Salen Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the post||Total No of Posts|
|1||Office Assistant||43 posts|
|2||Senior Bailiff||07 posts|
|3||Junior Bailiff||03 posts|
|4||Watchman (Male Candidate Only)||06 posts|
|6||Record Clerk||03 posts|
|8||Sanitary Worker-cum-Gardener||01 post|
Eligibility Criteria for Salem District Court Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates who have passed class 8th/ Matriculation can apply for the released posts.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates must be as follows.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 23 years
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale as per their posts mentioned below.
- Masalchi – Rs. 4800-10000 + GP 1300/-
- Gardener – Rs. 4800-10000 + GP 1300/-
- Sanitary Worker-Cum-Gardener – Rs. 4800-10000 + GP 1300/-
- Junior Bailiff – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400/-
- Record Clerk – Rs. 4800-10000 + GP 1400/-
- Senior Bailiff – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2200/-
- Watchman (Male Candidate Only) – Rs. 4800-10000 + GP 1300/-
- Driver (Male Candidate Only) – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400/-
- Sweeper – Rs. 4800-10000 + GP 1300/-
How to apply for Salem Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem.
- Download the application form for Office Asst Jobs available on the home page.
- Fill all the details in the application form like name, address, contact details, and all the other information.
- Attach all the essential certificates.
- Send the Salem District Court Recruitment application form to the postal address provided below.
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Salem – 636007.
- Starting Date for submission of online application form: 23rd March 2017.
- The Last Date for submission of online application form: 12th April 2017.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/tn/salem