Latest Update(19th September 2016): RVUNL Recruitment 2016, online Application is Available for 1124 AEN JEN Vacancies in Rajasthan at the official website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
RVUNL Recruitment 2016
A great opportunity is being offered to the people of Rajasthan this year. The natives of Rajasthan who are aspiring to get excellent jobs in the government department as well as searching for the engineering jobs can apply for the RUVNL Recruitment 2016 for Jr Engineer-I, Assistant Engineer, and Jr Chemist Posts. As per the Advertisement, there are total 1124 AEN JEN Vacancies available in Rajasthan. The Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has declared the commencement date of the online registration. The candidates will be able to fill the form that has to be obtained online from 15th of September 2016. The Application form will be found at the official website i.e. www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Full Recruitment details can be found in this article further.
The Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited of Rajasthan is entrusted with the projects of development of power in the state of Rajasthan. The RVUNL handle the entire State’s electricity maintenance and operations. This Nigam was constituted under the Companies Act of 1956. Many subdivisions have been working the Nigam. The board releases employment opportunity based on the requirement. It possesses the responsibility of the recruitment process for the department. The Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has announced for the recruitment process for 1124 vacant post for the year 2016.
RVUNL Vacancy 2016
Entire details of the RVUNL Vacancy 2016 are provided in the list given below. Candidates must check the official notification before applying for the RVUNL Recruitment 2016.
- Name of the Organisation: Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (Rajasthan)
- Announcement Category: Recruitment Notification 2016
- Department’s Name: Rajasthan Energy Department
- Vacancies Available: Total 1124 Vacancies
- Posts Available for the RVUNL Recruitment: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Junior Chemist
- Category of the Employment: Government Job
- Location of the Jobs: Jaipur, Ajmer, Jodhpur and other
- Selection Procedure for the given Posts: The Final shortlisting shall be made after the written exam and interview.
- Official Website:energy.rajasthan.gov.in
RVUNL Junior Engineer Exam Date
For Assistant Engineer
- Commencement of Online Registration: 15th September 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 5th October 2016
For Junior Engineer-I and Junior Chemist
- Commencement of Online Registration: 21st September 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 13th October 2016.
Rajasthan Energy Department Vacancy Details 2016
- Assistant Engineer (AEN): 248 Vacancies
- Junior Engineer (JEN): 657 Vacancies
- Junior Chemist: 23 Vacancies
Rajasthan AEN JEN Vacancy 2016 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the AEN and JEN recruitment in the Rajasthan RVUNL, the candidates need to be a B.E. or B.Tech in the Mechanical/Electrical/Communication and Civil/Electrical branch.
The candidates who are going to apply for the given posts need to be less than 30 years of age. Relaxation will be applied to the reserved categories according to state government norms.
Please check the online notification of the Rajasthan RVUNL Recruitment 2016 for the details of the application fees and others.
How to Apply Online for AEN JEN Vacancies in Rajasthan?
The candidates desiring to apply for the vacancies available in Rajasthan RVUNL for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Chemist, and Junior Engineer can follow the given steps to fill the online application form for the same. For that, candidates need to apply for individual companies like Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd, Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd, Rajasthan Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited and Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited.
- Firstly go to the authorized site of the company for which you are applying
- Find the related recruitment link and open it.
- Observe the full notification carefully and then fill the application form according to the instructions.
- Submit the form after rechecking it and then submit the application fee.
- Get a hard-copy of the duly filled application form for future use.
Official website: www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in