RUSVS Application Form 2017 Apply Online for Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan Assistant Accountant & Project Manager Post at www.ruralurbanshiksha.in
RUSVS Recruitment 2017
The Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan Department has released the job notice on the official website of the department i.e. www.ruralurbanshiksha.in. The department is going to hire 444 number of candidates for the available posts of Office Assistant, Project Manager, Public Relation Assistant (Rural Areas), Assistant Accountant, and Peon vacancies. So, you can apply for RUSVS jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 10th June 2017. More related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for the jobs in the state of New Delhi.
RUSVS Project Manager Jobs 2017
The Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan (RUSVS) Department has recently released the job notice as the Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan notification 2017 for several posts. All the candidates those who were looking for the Government jobs can apply for this recruitment notification. The recruitment board has declared the job notice for 444 number of vacancies for Office Assistant, Project Manager, Assistant Accountant, Peon, Public Relation Assistant (Rural Area), posts in different department across the state. However, only the aspirants those who are eligible can apply for RUSVS posts 2017.
www.ruralurbanshiksha.in job details 2017
|Name of the Board||Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan, New Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Project Manager, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant, Public Relation Assistant(Rural Area), Peon Jobs|
|Total Number of Jobs||444 posts|
|Starting Date for the submission of application form online||Started|
|The Last Date for the submission of application form online||10th June 2017|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
RUSVS Vacancy Details:
- Project Manager: 22 posts
- Assistant Accountant: 32 posts
- Office Assistant: 32 posts
- Public Relation Assistant (Rural Area): 346 posts
- Peon: 12 posts
Eligibility Criteria for RUSVS Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates those who are willing to apply for the recruitment process must have passed the class 10th for the posts of Peon and Public Relation Assistant, and graduation or post-graduation for Project Manager and Assistant Accountant posts.
Age Limit: For detailed information related to the age limit criteria candidates are suggested to refer the official notice.
Application Fee: The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category as provided below.
- General/ OBC category applicants need to pay Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST category applicants need to pay Rs.150/-.
How to apply for the RUSVS Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ruralurbanshiksha.in
- On the home page, search for the official notification of RUSVS Jobs and read it completely before applying for the application form.
- All the candidates those who find themselves eligible can click on Apply Online link.
- Enter all the personal, academic qualification details in the provided fields.
- Later, upload the scanned copies of all the supporting certificates if necessary.
- Pay the application fee on the basis of your category.
- At last, click the submit option and complete the online registration process.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: Started
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10th June 2017
Official Website: www.ruralurbanshiksha.in