Latest Update : RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection 887 Clerk Post at the official website i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Stenographer Bharti 2017
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will soon be going to declare the 887 number of vacancies for the post of stenographer. The vacancies released will be available for the Clerk (Steno) post. Applicants can send their online application forms for the RSMSSB Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form. The online registration process will be soon going to start expectedly from the month of May 2017. Aspirants those who want to apply for the application process can check the more information by visiting the official website that is provided below. Details related to the RSMSSB Steno Recruitment 2017 will be available on the official website of the department i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Steno Vacancy 2017
Rajasthan Government has released the news related to the RSMSSB Stenographer Bharti 2017. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the job notice as RSMSSB Recruitment 2017 for 887 number of vacancies for the posts of Lipik (Steno) posts. Among these released posts 87 number of vacancies are available for Secretariat. So, the candidates those who are looking for these posts from long time for Rajasthan Clerk (Steno) Jobs 2017 are soon going to get this great chance. Information are not yet available yet about when will the RSMSSB Vacancy 2017 Notice going to be updated or what will be the eligibility criteria conditions.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in job details 2017
- Name of the Department:- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Also called as:- RSMSSB Rajasthan
- Job Location:- Jaipur Rajasthan
- Total Number of Posts:- 887 posts
- Name of the Vacancy:- Stenographer (Clerk Steno)
- Mode to Apply:- Online Application Form
- Nationality: Indian
- Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Steno Vacancy Details 2017
- Steno (Secretariat): 87 posts
- Stenographer: 800 posts
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB LDC Stenographer 2017-18
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are interested in applying for the released recruitment should have any degree from reputed University and DOEACC ‘O’ Level Certificate/ RS-CIT.
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation that is provided to the candidates is mentioned below.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special BC & General Female Candidates: 5 years
- For all reserved categories Female Candidates: 10 years
Selection Process: The selection process of the willing candidates those who had applied for the released posts will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Computer Test
- Merit List
Application fee: Refer the official notification available at the official website for more details related to the application fee payment.
RSMSSB Steno Exam Important Dates:
- Paper Notification:- 09th April 2017 (Sunday)
- Issue of RSMSSB Steno Notice on website: – September (Expected)
How to apply for the RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the RSMSSB i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page, check for RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
- Now, click on the link RSMSSB Stenographer Application form 2017.
- Fill the application form with the correct information of the applicant like name, age, address, qualification.
- Submit it by clicking the submit option.
- At last, take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Submit the print out of the application form to the address provided below on or before the last date i.e. soon be available on the official website.
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in