RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 Apply online for 26567 Technician Grade 3 Vacancies at the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
Here is a good news for the candidates those who are interested in railway jobs as RRB Recruitment 2016-2017 CEN (Centralized Employment Notice) 01/2016 was issued. RRB of different zones has declared this notice of27th June 2015 for 26567 number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade 3. The applicants those who are searching forRailway Jobs 2016 can apply for this RRB ALP Jobs 2016. Applicants those who are interested and are eligible have to apply through online mode by visiting the official website given below. The online application form and exam dates for RRB Railway Recruitment 2016 are given below.
RRB ALP Jobs 2017
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) invites online application forms from eligible Indian Nationals for different positions such as Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade 3 Posts. Annually, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) hires the candidates those are talented and are capable for Indian railway vacancies. It is the department that comes under the Government of India. There are total 21 RRB zones in Indian Railways. Now, the job location of this RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 is all over India.
www.indianrailways.gov.in Job Details 2017:
- Name of the Department:Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Total Number of Vacancies:26567 Posts
- Name of the Post: Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade 3 Posts
- Mode of Applying:Online
- Job Category:Railway Job
- Job Location:Across India
- Official Website:indianrailways.gov.in
Zone-wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No.||RRB Zone||Total No. Posts|
|2.||Jammu & Srinagar||475|
Educational Qualification:The interested aspirants should have a minimum qualification of Class 10th/SSC/ITI from recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit:The applicants those who are interested must have the age limit as follows.
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 25/28 years.
- Age Relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Selection Process:The selection process for the desired posts will be done on the basis of the following rounds.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
RRB ALP Important Dates:
|Release Date of Notification:||Available Soon|
|Starting date for submission of online application form||Available Soon|
|The last date to fill the online application form||Available Soon|
How to apply for the RRB ALP Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the respective link for the official notification of RRB Recruitment 2017.
- Carefully read the official notification before applying
- Click on the apply online link
- Fill the application form with necessary information.
- Check the entered details again and submit your application form.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
List of RRB Zones:
The list of 21 Railway Recruitment Board Zones is as follows.
|Jammu – Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in