Latest Update (22nd August 2016) : RITES Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 51 Engineer, Project Manager, Civil Supervisor Posts available at the official website www.rites.com
RITES Limited Recruitment 2016
The Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited has currently issued an official notification related to the RITES Engineer Recruitment 2016 about 51 number of empty positions available for the posts of Engineer, Project Manager, and Civil Supervisor. All those candidates who are eligible and those who want to apply for this recruitment they can do so by submitting the RITES Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form in between the dates 11th August to 26th August 2016 by visiting the official website, i.e. given below. After that, the hard copy of the online application form should need to be submitted to the given postal address till 05th September 2016. Aspirants are advised to check the full information related to the RITES Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2016 that are provided below.
About Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited
RITES Limited is a Government of India undertaking which was formed in the year 1974 sponsorship of Indian railways. It is a Technical consultancy corporation which carries the field of Transport Infrastructure. The main aim of its incorporation is to suggest consultancy services to Indian railways to operators in abroad and India.
RITES Limited Jobs 2016
Candidates are suggested to go through the official notification link which is provided below before applying online for the RITES Limited Jobs 2016 and then the online Application Form should need to be submitted by visiting the official website given below between the dates 11th August to 26th August 2016. All should go through the RITES Recruitment 2016 Notification before applying in a practice to avoid the violation of rules and regulations while applying for the job. The last date for the application hard copy receipt to the given postal address is 26th August 2016 and remember to pay the application fee till the last date.
RITES Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of the Department: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited
Total Number of Vacancies: 51 Posts
Name of the Post:
- IT Engineer: 22 Posts
- Civil Supervisor: 08 Posts
- Project Manager: 3 Posts
- Project Manager (Corporate EACS): 1 Post
- E&T Engineer: 1 Post
- Civil Engineer: 8 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 8 Posts
Educational Qualifications: The applicants those who are interested to apply for the recruitment should need to be Engineering Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech in the appropriate field.
Age Limits: The age of the candidates should not be more than 54 years as on 01st June 2016 and as per the Govt rules and relaxations. The age relation will also be provided to the applicants according to the norms.
Salary: The applicants those who will be selected will get a great amount of salary as provided below.
- Civil Supervisor: Rs.10930/-
- Civil Engineer: Rs.15860/-
- Project Manager (Corporate EACS): Rs.18420/-
- Project Manager: Rs.17880/-
- E&T Engineer: Rs.16840/-
- Electrical Engineering: Rs.15860/-
- IT Engineer: Rs.15860/-
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Application Fee: For category wise application fee details candidates are suggested to visit the official notification available at the official website or you can also visit the direct link provided below.
How to apply for the RITES Limited Recruitment 2016?
- First, visit the official website i.e. www.rites.com
- Valid E-mail Id and Phone number is required
- Then, Go to Career Section then Online Registration
- Opt a post
- Fill the whole application form with correct information and with recent photograph and signature and then click on the submit option.
- Take two print out of the application form keep one copy with yourself and send the other to RITES.
- The Starting Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 11th August 2016
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26th August 2016
- The Last Date of Submission of Application form hard copy: 05th September 2016