Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 Apply for 20000 Posts at the official website i.e. www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in
REET Teachers Recruitment 2017
The Elementary Education department of Rajasthan has released a job notice to hire applicants for Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2017 for 20000+ posts at level (I to V) & level (VI to VIII). Candidates those who are eligible and are interested can use this great chance by filling the REET 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti Application Form 2017 from July 2017 to August 2017 at the official website of the department i.e. www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in. This is the large number of vacancy for the applicants who are searching for the teaching Jobs in the state of Rajasthan. So, applicants are suggested to apply as soon as possible on or before the last date. All other details related to Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment Eligibility criteria conditions such as age limit, educational qualification, last date, application fee, selection process, important link, admit card, results etc. are provided in the article below.
About Rajasthan TGT Jobs 2017
The Department of Education, Rajasthan is responsible for managing the great history of the state of the Rajasthan as used to be in the golden era of Rajasthan University. The department is concerned with giving education and setting up related frames and infrastructure across the state. This organization plays a very vital role and working to create facilitative environment in which youth, women and others would explore their knowledge and skills by pursuing primary, secondary, higher and mass education.
REET 3rd Grade Teacher vacancy 2017
- Name of the Exam: Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers
- Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE)
- Name of the Post: 3rd Grade Teacher
- Number of Vacant Posts: 20000 (Approximate)
- Job Category – Government
- Job Location – Rajasthan State
- Exam Date: September 2017
- Official Website: www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for REET 3rd Grade Teacher vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have passed (Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers) with REET exam. General category applicants need to score 60% and SC/ ST will score 36% in REET Exam.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates must lie in between 21 years to 40 years. The age relaxation will be given as per the norms of the government.
Pay Scale: Candidates who will be selected will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the government. Refer the official notification for more detailed information.
Rajasthan Teacher Important Dates:
- Starting date for the submission of online application form is May 2017
- The last date for the submission of online application form is June 2017.
- Release date of admit card: August 2017
- Exam Date: September 2017
- Result declaration date: November 2017
How to apply for Rajasthan REET Teacher Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Directly download the notification provided below.
- Read the notice for all the details.
- If eligible, click on apply online link available at the home page.
- Fill the REET 3rd grade teacher online application form carefully as per the details.
- Submit the application form after verifying all the details.
- Take the print out of the application form for future use
Official Website: www.shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in