RCDF Recruitment 2017 Apply for 586 Rajasthan Dairy Posts at the official website i.e. www.sarasmilkfed.rajasthan.gov.in
RCDF Recruitment 2017
The finance department of Rajasthan has released the job notice for 586 number of vacancies for the posts of Rajasthan Cooperative Dairy Federation in the proper format that will be available at the official website of the department i.e. www.sarasmilkfed.rajasthan.gov.in. The notification has been released to hire the candidates for the available posts that involves the general manager, manager, assistant manager, junior engineer, promotion officer, stock supervisor, Lab Technician, Boiler, and Chemist. The last date for the Rajasthan Dairy Recruitment 2017 will be available in the official notification. Applicants are suggested to apply for the application form by referring the official notification available at the official website that is provided below.
About Rajasthan cooperative dairy federation:
RCDF is also called as Rajasthan dairy federation. The department was formed in the year 1977. A dairy is a business enterprise formed for the harvesting or processing of animal milk – mostly from cows or goats, and also other different animals such as buffalos and sheeps -for human consumption. A dairy is situated on a dedicated dairy farm or in a section of a multi-purpose farm that is concerned with the harvesting of milk.
Rajasthan Dairy Vacancy Details 2017
- Name of the Department: Rajasthan cooperative dairy federation
- Total Number of Vacancies: 586 posts
- Apply mode: Offline/ Online
- Official Website: www.sarasmilkfed.rajasthan.gov.in
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Manager
- Promotion Officer
- General Manager
- Lab Technician
- Junior Engineer
- Stock Supervisor
- Chemist etc.
Distribution of posts in various cities:
- Ajmer Dairy: 54 posts
- Alwar: 23 posts
- RCDF: 25 posts
- Jodhpur: 24 posts
- Kota: 11 posts
- Jaipur Dairy: 125 posts
- Pali: 9 posts
- Bharatpur: 4 posts
- Sikar: 4 posts
- Bhilwara: 19 posts
- Tonk: 9 posts
- Bikanar: 23 posts
- Udaipur: 8 posts
- Chittorgarh: 27 posts
- Animal Nutrition Pali: 25 posts
- Hanumangarh: 13 posts
- Animal Nutrition Kaladera: 25 posts
- Jalor: 16 posts
- Govind Garh Plant: 60 posts
- Nagore: 13 posts
- Animal Nutrition Bhilwara: 25 posts
- Jaipur: 24 posts
Eligibility Criteria for RDCF Recruitment 2017:
Education Qualification: The applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form must have a certificate of class 10th and 12th pass from the authorized board and a bachelor graduation from an authorized firm.
Age limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates who are willing to apply for the application form must not be less than 18 years. The upper age limit is different for others posts. So, candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for RDCF recruitment 2017.
Selection procedure: All the candidates will be selected for the released posts on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Application fee: Candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for detailed information.
- Starting date for the submission of application form: will be available from February
- The Last date for the submission of application form: Will be available soon by RDCF.
How to apply for the RCDF Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.sarasmilkfed.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the latest recruitment notification link
- Choose a post for which you are interested to apply online
- Fill all the essential information as per the details mentioned in RCDF Online Application Form
- Update your photograph and signature via scanning.
- Pay the Application Fee and after verification of all the information and submit it.
- Take a print out of your application form for future use
- Candidates are suggested to download the official notice and check all the information related to the Eligibility for Above Mentioned posts.
Official Website: www.sarasmilkfed.rajasthan.gov.in