Latest Update (27th June 2016): RBI has released latest notification for upcoming recruitment 2016. This notification is for the vacancies of PO, SO, Assistant, Grade Officers, and Manager. The candidates can also find the link for the application form uploaded at www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Recruitment 2016
The Reserve Bank of India, Services Board Mumbai has released the notification for their upcoming job vacancies. The job vacancies in RBI are one of the most awaited jobs. The notification published some days ago to hire eligible and qualified candidates for different positions. It was published to recruit a large number of posts like Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Clerk, Assistant, Manager, BMC Grade Officers and many other job vacancies.
This is the golden chance for the candidates who have big dreams for their career. The youth, who are looking for jobs currently, they are desperately waiting to take the opportunity of the job in Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016
The Reserve Bank of India is founded in the year 1935. RBI is India’s fundamental bank. The bank was established 81 years ago according to the provisions of RBI Act, 1934. The main office was primarily established in Calcutta In 1937, but later it was moved to Mumbai. The representative of Indian government sits in the central office, and they make policies for country’s economy. Since the day its nationalization in 1949, the Reserve Bank is totally owned by the Government of India (GOI).
RBI Current Vacancies 2016
It is the most important banking institution of India. The head quarter of RBI is in Mumbai Maharashtra. At present, Mr. Raghuram Rajan is the Governor of Reserve Bank of India. The Central Ministry appoints the governor of RBI. The RBI introduces the functions to standardize the issuance of Bank Notes and to secure monetary stability in the country. Whenever the RBI requires the workforce, it releases the recruitment notification. The RBI also organizes the examinations to recruit eligible qualified employees for vacant job positions through the online or offline process.
www.rbi.org.in Jobs 2016
Currently, the service board of RBI is going to recruit through the notification for latest RBI jobs 2016. The RBI is also going to recruit skilled candidates. The candidates who are willing to apply for RBI Recruitment 2016 they can visit the official website for more information. Qualified candidates, who possess 10th, 12th and Graduation degree from recognized board and university they can apply for the vacancies.
RBI Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of the Organization- The Reserve Bank of India
- Registration Mode- On-line
- Job Category- Central Government Jobs
- Job Location- All over India
- of Vacancies- Will be Updated Soon
- Probationary Officers
- Specialist Cadre Officers
- Assistant Manager
- Grade ‘A’ Officers
- Grade ‘B’ Officers
- The candidate must be equal or more than 18 years of age.
- Relaxation on age will be applicable for reserved category as per the Rules of Central Government.
- Pay grade will be as per the central government norms
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2016
The candidates must possess the certificate/degree or its equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- 10th pass
- 12th pass
- Graduation Degree
- Selection Process:
- Written Examination
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Go to the recruitment section and select
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Select the post you want to apply for
- Fill the application form with accurate detailsUpload your passport size photograph
- Scan all relevant documents and attach with the application form
- Check all details and cross verify the same
- Take a print of your application form before summiting
- Save it for future use
- Submit the application form