RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply for 500+ Posts at the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2017
The Authority of Reserve Bank of India will issue a job notice for the young and talented applicants to hire for the posts of Assistant. All the candidates those who are interested and are eligible need to fill the RBI Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form till the last date which will be released soon in the month of October/ November 2017 and the exam for this post will be conducted in the month of December 2017. Those candidates who want to apply for Assistant posts they need to send the online application form by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.rbi.org.in. Candidates may download RBI Assistant Jobs 2017 Notice by visiting its official website or from the direct link provided below. For more information of this RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 like education qualification, age limit is provided below.
RBI is also called as the Reserve Bank of India and was formed on 01st April 1935 in accordance with provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The Central Office of Reserve Bank was initially formed in the Calcutta but was permanently moved to the Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where Governor sits and where policies are formulated. Reserve Bank of India is also called as the Bhartiya Reserve Bank manages and manages as monetary policy of the Indian rupee. All the details related to the eligibility criteria details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, etc. is provided in the article below. Also, candidates are suggested to refer the official notification before applying for the application form.
RBI Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Department: Reserve Bank of India
- Total Number of Posts: 500+ posts
- Name of the Posts: Assistant
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants need to have completed Bachelor’s degree with not less than 50% aggregate marks to be considered eligible for the application form.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should lie in between 18 years to 28 years as on the last date of the submission of application form.
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the govt. as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen Category Candidates: up to 50 years
- Divorced women/ Widows: 10 years
Pay Scale: Candidates who will be selected will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the department.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application Form: October/ November 2017
- The Last date for the submission of Online Application Form: October/ November 2017
- RBI Prelims Exam date: December 2017
- RBI Mains Exam date: January 2018
How to Apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017?
The steps given below will help the candidates to apply for the application form easily without any difficulty. Refer the steps provided below to apply for the application process on or before the last date.
- Candidates are suggested to visit the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the Online Application Link available on the home page.
- Enter all the details required and upload all the certificates.
- Click on the submit option to submit the application form.
- Pay the application fees as per your category.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for future needs.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in