RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 134 Grade B Officer Vacancies at opportunities.rbi.org.in :
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2015
- 1 RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2015
- 2 RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 3 rbi grade b officer apply online
- 4 RBI Grade B officer Age Limit & Educational Qualification
- 5 RBI Grade B officer Selection Process & Application Fees
- 6 RBI Recruitment 2015 for Grade B Officer
- 7 Official Website : opportunities.rbi.org.in
A new notification was recently released by Reserve Bank of India according to which an employment offer for the recruitment of Grade B Officer and 134 numbers of vacancies was notified. The candidates who are interested in this post and are eligible for it can apply online through official website www.rbi.org.in. Candidate willing to apply for Recruitment must have possessed the education qualification mentioned in the advertisement. The candidates are informed that they must apply for these posts before 23rd Oct 2015. The application forms submitted after the same will not be accepted. So you must hurry up and submit your online application form now if you want to get job in government banking sector.
The interested candidate may fill the Online Application Form. Applicant should fill the application from in exact format correctly and upload the scanned image of passport size photograph/signature and submit it. After the submission aspirants must take the hard copy of the Application form for further use. Candidate should give care while applying for the Recruitment because if their qualification doesn’t match the eligibility that is required for the post then even if the exam is cleared applicant will not be considered valid for the post.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2015 Notification
So fill right information in your application form while submitting your registration form. The more details about RBI Recruitment 2015 are given as follows that include eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection procedure etc. The educational qualification required for the post is that the applicants to the posts should have completed their Bachelor’s degree in from a recognized University or Institute.
rbi grade b officer apply online
- Name of the department: Reserve Bank of India
- Name of the post: Grade B Officer (General)
- Number of post: 134
- Application method: Online
- Application status: Available from 05th October 2015
- Deadline: 23rd October 2015
- Application fee: Rs. 850/- for General and Rs. 100/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Educational requirement: Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute
- Selection process: Written test followed by interview
- Exam date: upcoming days
- Exam type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam topics: Numerical ability, Reasoning, English and General Awareness.
- Full mark: 200
- Exam duration : 2 hours
- Interview Mark: 50 marks
- Availability of Admit Card: very soon
- Website: opportunities.rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B officer Age Limit & Educational Qualification
The age limit of the candidates to apply for the Grade B post must be ranging to minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years of age as on 01st October 2015. The age relaxation is applicable to the reserved and experienced candidates as per the rules and regulations of the government. The candidates applying for the post must have possess minimum 60% marks in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline as well in 10th & 12th examination.
RBI Grade B officer Selection Process & Application Fees
The selection of the candidates is based on the basis of written exam and Personal Interview. On the basis of the marks obtain in the exam qualified candidate are called for Interview and later than again the shortlisted applicant are called for Document Verification. The applicant those who qualify in this exam will be eligible for Personal Interview.
RBI Recruitment 2015 for Grade B Officer
The application fee to apply for the post is based on category division. It is as follows; for General and OBC candidates the application fee for the post is Rs.850/-, for Reserved Category (SC/ ST) Candidates the fee applied is Rs.100. Payment of application form should be done by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. RBI Grade B officer consists of objective type question from Numerical ability, Reasoning, English and General Awareness. Time duration for the exam is 2 hour. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.