Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 742 Constable Vacancies at police.rajasthan.gov.in:
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti Recruitment 2016
- 1 Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti Recruitment 2016
- 2 Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 3 police.rajasthan.gov.in online form
- 4 Rajasthan Police Constable District wise vacancy details
- 5 Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Age Limit
- 6 rajasthan police constable Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti Selection Process
- 8 Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2016
- 9 Official Website: police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Department has issued employment notification to fill up 742 Constable, Driver Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2016. The Department has released the notification for various Constable Vacancies in the official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
The Rajasthan Police Service was formed in January 1951 and eligible officers from all over the State were appointed. The mission of Rajasthan Police is to uphold the law, maintain order and keep peace. They work in partnership with the community to protect life and property, prevent crime and disorder, detect and apprehend offenders and preserve a sense of security in the society. Rajasthan Police is fully geared to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Rajasthan Police Department has announced an notification for the selection of the constables in to the Civil, TSP Area, Driver, Sahariya on 10th of February 2016. The application receiving to the recruitment will be completed by 31st march 2016 which got initiated on 01st march 2016.
police.rajasthan.gov.in online form
- Name of the Department: Rajasthan Police Department
- Name of the Post: Constable , Driver Jobs
- Total Number of Post: 742
- Process of Registration: Online
- Application Status: started from 1st March 2016
- Deadline: 31/03/2016
- Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
- Educational Qualification: 12th/HSC/Intermediate
- Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month
- Registration Fees: Rs.150/-
- Selection Process: Written test, Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency test, Proficiency test and Medical examination, verification of certificates
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Official Website: police.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Police Constable District wise vacancy details
|Constable General TSP Area|
|District||General Posts||SC Posts||ST Posts||Total Posts|
|Constable General Sahariya Caste|
|District||Female Posts||Male Posts||Total Posts|
|Constable Driver TSP Area|
|District||General Posts||ST Posts||Total posts|
|Constable Driver Sahariya Tribe Caste|
|District||Female Posts||Male Posts||Total posts|
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment Age Limit
Applicants must be aged between 18 to 40 years. Age bar will not be relaxed for general quota. However, relaxation in upper limit will be done for reserved category. 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC will be relaxed in term of upper limit. To avail any facility regarding age relaxation, applicants must provide original and valid caste or relevant certificates.
rajasthan police constable Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must complete 12th/HSC/Intermediate from recognized board or University in order to be considered eligible for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016. Candidates who will be selected through Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2016 are offered a monthly salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with a Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month. All the applicants form the all the categories need to pay Rs.150/- as the application fee. In addition to this candidates also need to Pay Rs.30 as online processing Fee.
Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti Selection Process
The selection procedure for the Rajasthan Police Constable posts is based on the following steps:
- Written test
- Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency test
- Proficiency test
- Medical examination, verification of certificates
The written test will be conducted for 75 marks. Part A will have questions on reasoning and logic. Part B will include questions on general knowledge, general science and current affairs. Part C will have questions specifically on History, Geography, Culture and Arts of Rajasthan. There will be provision for negative marking for incorrect answers in written examination. There will be no written test for the post of Constable (Band). The marks obtained in these three parts will be taken in to consideration for final selection.
All candidates declared successful in written test shall undergo physical standard test (PST) and physical efficiency test (PET).The candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the height, chest/ weight measurements. PET will be qualifying in nature. Candidates who are declared successful in physical efficiency test will be granted 15 marks and 10 marks. After qualifying the PET, candidates will be considered for award of marks for special qualifications and for proficiency test (in case of constable band, constable driver & constable omunted). Candidates who have applied for the posts of Constable (Driver), Constable (Band) and Constable (Mounted) arid who have qualified in the physical efficiency test shall be required to undergo proficiency test carrying 15 Marks to judge their suitability for these posts.
LAST DATE: 31st March, 2016