Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 2080 Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) & Forester Vacancies at www.rajforest.nic.in :
Rajasthan Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment 2015
- 1 Rajasthan Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment 2015
- 2 Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2015
- 3 www.rajforest.nic.in 1800 forest guard post apply online
- 4 Rajasthan Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) Recruitment 2015
- 5 Rajasthan forest Guard Age limit & Application Fees
- 6 rajasthan forest department apply online
- 7 Rajasthan Forest Guard & Forester Exam Pattern / Syllabus
- 8 Rajasthan forest Guard Admit Card 2015
- 9 Official Website : www.rajforest.nic.in
Department of Government of Rajasthan state has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in their various departments. Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2015 is to recruit candidate for filling of 2080 vacant posts. By seeing this advertisement lots of aspirants have shown their interest. Authority member of Rajasthan Forest Department invites the application form from the interested candidates. For detailed info of eligibility, applicants are requested to go through the official details to be sure whether they confirm to the specified qualification criteria for Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2015.
The Forest Department is responsible for the management of forests and wildlife in the state of Rajasthan. It implements three major acts- Rajasthan Forest Act 1953, Indian Wildlife (Protection) Act 1972 and Forest (Conservation) Act 1980. The various activities undertaken by the department include Forest Protection, Forest Development Works, Wildlife Management, Soil and Moisture Conservation Works, Forest Planning, Harvesting, Ecotourism activities, Research, Extension and Training.
Rajasthan Forest Department Recruitment 2015
Applicant having the required eligibility criteria should apply for forest guard and forester by filling up the application form available on the official website www.rajforest.nic.in. Starting date for the registration of Application form is 16th November 2015 Last date for the registration of Application form is 2nd December 2015. The candidates can review the below pointed out information such as academic credentials, age limitation, pay scale, application treatment as well as various other information concerning Forest Guard & Forester Recruitment.
www.rajforest.nic.in 1800 forest guard post apply online
- Name of the department: Rajasthan Forest Department
- Name of the post: Forest Guard & Forester
- Number of post: 2080 posts
- Application method: Online
- Application status: available from 16th November 2015
- Deadline: 2nd December 2015
- Application fee: Rs. 100/- for General and Rs. 50/- for Reserved candidate
- Age limit: 18 to 35 years
- Educational requirement: 10th or matriculation or any other equivalent qualification
- Selection process: Written test and Interview
- Exam date: 31st December 2015
- Exam type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Availability of Admit Card: very soon
- Website: www.rajforest.nic.in
Rajasthan Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) Recruitment 2015
Vacancy Details – Rajasthan forest Recruitment 2015 is for total 2080 numbers of vacancies. Post wise vacancy details are mentioned below:
Forester (Vanpal) – 238
- TSP – 193
- Non TSP- 45
Forest Guard (Vanrakshak) – 1846
- TSP – 373
- Non TSP – 1473
Rajasthan forest Guard Age limit & Application Fees
The age of the applying candidate must be between 18 years and 35 years. The Upper Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules for reserved category candidates. 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities, 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities and 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD communities. The application fee to apply for the post is based on category division. It is as follows; for General and OBC candidates the application fee for the post is Rs100/-, for Reserved Category (SC/ ST) Candidates the fee applied is Rs.50/-.
rajasthan forest department apply online
Department of, Government of Rajasthan state will select the candidate for the post of Vanpal and Vanrakshak based on their performance in written examination and Interview. Final selection will be done based on both the test. The educational qualification required for both the post is as the candidates must have pass Matric (10th) or Intermediate (12th) or its equivalent from any recognized Institute/Board.
Rajasthan Forest Guard & Forester Exam Pattern / Syllabus
The exam will be objective type of 100 marks which in Hindi Language. The exam will be totally based on 10+2 level. The question paper is going to be set from General Science, Math, Social Science, Geography, History, Culture & Art etc.
Result of the written test will also be available on the official website and admit card for the test will be issued soon after the registration process. Written Exam will be held on 31st December 2015. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.
LAST DATE: 02/12/2015