Rajasthan Cooperative Department Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1550 Manager and Assistant Manager Posts at www.rajcooperatives.nic.in
Rajasthan Cooperative Department Recruitment 2017
- 1 Rajasthan Cooperative Department Recruitment 2017
- 2 About Raj Cooperative Dept.:
- 3 Rajasthan Cooperative Dept. Recruitment Details 2017:
- 4 Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag Post Details 2017:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Cooperative Department Recruitment 2017
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for the Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag Vacancy 2017?
The Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag department has issued the RAJ Cooperative Dept. Job Notice 2017 for 1550 number of vacancies. This is a great chance for the candidates who are searching for the recent Govt jobs in the state of Rajasthan. Applicants can submit the Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag Application from the official website of the department i.e. www.rajcooperatives.nic.in. The last date to apply online for the Rajasthan Sahakarita Dept. Vacancy 2017 will be released soon. All the interested candidates can get the other information of Raj Cooperative Dept. Jobs 2017 provided below such as eligibility criteria, how to apply procedure, education qualification, important dates, age limit, application process, selection process, pay scale, etc.
About Raj Cooperative Dept.:
The Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag has issued the notice to hire the talented and eligible candidates for the vacant posts on 20th March 2017 (Monday) for Rajasthan Cooperative Department Recruitment 2017. The Rajasthan Sahakarita Mantri Ajay Singh has told that there will be a recruitment in upcoming days for 1550 number of vacancies. There will be 300 Post for KVSS, 250 posts in Cooperative Bank, and 1000 post in GSS. The total number of posts released may be increased in vacancy. Applicants who are interested and those who are looking for the recent Jobs in the state of Rajasthan can apply for this recruitment.
Rajasthan Cooperative Dept. Recruitment Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag
- Total No. of Posts: 1550 vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Official Website: www.rajcooperatives.nic.in
Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag Post Details 2017:
|Name of the Department||Total Number of posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Cooperative Department Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidate who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have passed the class 10th/ 12th Graduation or post-graduation in relevant field from authorized university of education.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment should lie in between 18 years to 45 years as on the last date to submit the application form.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected for the released posts on the basis of their performance in the Online Exam (CBT) and Interview round.
- Release Date of Notification in Newspaper: 21st March 2017 (Tuesday)
- Starting Date to apply online for the application form: Update Soon
- The Last date to apply online for the application form: Update Soon
How to apply for the Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag Vacancy 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.rajcooperatives.nic.in”.
- Now, in the recruitment tab, search and click on the “Rajasthan Sahakarita Dept. Apply Online link”.
- Fill the online application form with the complete information carefully.
- Make the payment of the application fee before the last date.
- Click on the submit option to complete the Rajasthan Sahakarita Dept. Online registration process.
- Take the print out of the Rajasthan Sahakarita Dept. online application form for future use.
Admit Card: As soon as the recruitment process will get over Rajasthan Sahkarita Vibhag Exam Admit Card 2017 will be declared online on the official website of the department after complete the selection process. All the candidates are suggested to carry their admit card along with them because no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the hall ticket.
Official Website: www.rajcooperatives.nic.in