Purulia District Social Audit Unit Recruitment 2016, Apply Online for 410 Village Resource Persons Vacancies in West Bengal at the official site www.purulia.nic.in
Purulia District Recruitment 2016
A Recruitment Announcement has been made by the Purulia District Audit Unit situated in the state of West Bengal on 7th of September 2016. The Purulia District Audit Unit is going to appoint 410 Village Resource Persons according to the notification. The candidates who find these jobs to be of their concern may apply through online mode before the last date that is given to be on 20th September 2016. All the essential details of the notification can be obtained from this article further. You can remain connected to our jaggy page for the latest information that will be updated time to time for the candidates.
About Purulia District & Social Audit Unit
Purulia is the district of West Bengal that is situated in the westernmost area. Social audit unit is basically a unit which is basically established by the West Bengal state government to manage the monetary details that are usually discharged by the state government so as to maintain and develop the condition of the all rural areas coming under the Purulia district. The work of the unit is to crosscheck the spent funds.
The Social audit unit has been organised for the maintenance of the grass root level progress and development of the rural areas. There was a great requirement of this unit in the Purulia district as its maximum population is the rural population and almost 43.65% of the total population of the district comes under Below Poverty Line.
www.purulia.nic.in Recruitment 2016
The complete information of the Purulia District Social Audit Unit Vacancies is present here for the candidate’s reference.
- Name of the Unit Conducting the Recruitment: Purulia District Social Audit Unit (West Bengal)
- Announcement Category: Purulia District Social Audit Unit recruitment 2016
- Total no. of Vacancy: 410 vacant posts.
- Name of posts Available: Village Resource Person. You can refer to the Vacancy details provided in below.
- Area Assigned for the Job: Purulia District of West Bengal
- Nature of the Job: Sate Government Job
- Process of Selection: the Social Audit Unit will select the candidates for the appointment through the written test and interview
- Official web address: www.purulia.nic.in
Social Audit Unit Vacancy 2016
- Baghmundi area: 90 posts.
- Jhalda area: 90 posts.
- Purulia-2: 90 posts.
- Balrampur: 70 posts.
- Joypur: 70 posts.
- Releasing date of the Official Notification:7th of September 2016.
- Deadline for Submission of the Online Application: 20th September 2016.
- Educational qualification required: The applicants should have completed matriculation from any of the recognised board.
- Age limit:The candidates must be of minimum age of 18. The upper age relaxation will be applied only for the reserved categories of the candidates as allotted by the West Bengal Government.
- Pay scale:applicants are suggested to see the salary details in the official advertisement available at the official website.
How to Apply for Purulia District Audit Recruitment 2016?
Candidates suitable for this post can fill the online registration form. For that, you need to visit the official site first. The official web address is provided below. Once you open the site, you need to look for the concerned Social audit Recruitment 2016 for the post of Village Resource person. You will get the ‘apply online’ which has to be clicked upon. Fill the form properly by giving the correct details and then submit it. Please make sure that you read the instructions carefully and then entered the details according to the given instructions. Keep the print-copy of the application form with you for the future use.
Candidates are advised to see the complete details at the official site before you start the application procedure.
Official Website: www.purulia.nic.in