Punjab SSA Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for 193 Lecturer & Non-Teaching Staff Posts is Available at the official website www.gndurecruitments.com.
SSA Punjab Recruitment 2016
The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Punjab known as the Society for Promotion of the Quality Education for the Poor and the Meritorious Students of Punjab State, has invited applications for the recruitment of 193 candidates for the teaching as well as the Non-teaching posts in SSA Punjab. The candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria and are interested are called to apply for the various posts available in the Senior Secondary Residential School which is solely on the non-transferable and contractual basis. Candidates can be able to apply online for SSA Punjab Jobs 2016 from 1st of September 2016. The last date to apply form the jobs will be 7th of September 2016. The application process will be done through the official site of Guru Nanak Dev University which exists at Amritsar, Punjab. Other details regarding the recruitment like educational qualification, post & city wise vacancies, age limit and others have been provided below.
About SSA Punjab
The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is more commonly known SSA. It has been established as an intervention programme under the Government of India, which has been in existence since 2000-2001. There were total six meritorious schools that have been started by the Government of Punjab under this Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan. The “Society for the promotion of Quality Education for Poor & memories student of Punjab” community was established for the students of the government school, passing the exam with 80% of marks or more than that. The motto of the SSA is to make accessible the best education to children.
SSA Punjab Vacancy 2016
- Organization’s Name: SSA or Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (Punjab)
- Notification Type: Recruitment
- Name of the Posts Available: Teaching and Non-Teaching posts (Lecturer, Principal, Librarian, Computer Teacher, Library Restorer, Clerk, SLA, Data Entry Operator)
- Total Vacancies: 193
- Online Application Starts from: 1st of September 2016
- Last for Online Application: 7th of September 2016
- Date for Deposition of fee: 2nd-8th September 2016
- Admit Card releasing Date: will be updated soon
- Examination Date: 24th-25th September 2016 (Tentative)
- Counseling Date: 7th-9th September 2016 (tentative)
- Teaching Skill Test Date: 14th-15th October 2016(tentative)
- Pay Scale: For the details of the post wise pay-scale, the candidates are advised to visit the official website to see the official advertisement.
- Official Website: gndurecruitments.com
SSA Punjab Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should be Intermediate/ Graduate/ Postgraduate/Diploma in the concerned subjects from any recognized University or Institution. For post wise educational requirement information, candidates must check the official website off the Punjab SSA. Candidates have to fill the application form for the post according to their educational qualification.
- Age Criteria:
- For the Post of Principal: not more than 62-years of age
- For all other posts: 18-27-years of age
- Application Fee:
- For General and OBC: Rs 800/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs 400/-
- Ex-Servicemen- No Fee
How to apply for SSA Punjab Recruitment 2016?
The candidates can fill the online application form for the SSA Punjab Recruitment by via the official website of the Guru Nanak Dev University i.e. www.gndurecruitments.com. The candidates can fill the form from 1st of September to 7th of September 2016. Before filing the form, candidates are required to read the notification and the instructions very carefully to avoid any mistakes. Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the online application form.
- Visit the official site www.gndurecruitments.com
- Click on the related recruitment link and fill the application form completely and correctly.
- Submit the application form and pay the fee allotted.
- After the confirmation of the fee payment, take the print of the application fee.
- Please note that, the Photo and the signature has to be uploaded according to the given instructions, otherwise the form will be rejected.