Latest Update(24th August 2016): Punjab Police recruitment 2016, apply for 388 constable posts online at www.punjabpolice.gov.in
Punjab police constable recruitment 2016
- 1 Punjab police constable recruitment 2016
- 2 Punjab police constable jobs 2016 online forms available:
- 3 Punjab police constable vacancy details 2016:
- 4 Some important dates:
- 5 Punjab Police constable recruitment, eligibility details 2016:
- 6 How to apply for Punjab police constable jobs 2016?
- 7 Punjab police recruitment 2016 selection process:
- 8 Official website: www.punjabpolice.gov.in
The police department of Punjab has released the employment notification for the recruitment of 388 people for the post of constable. The candidates who were waiting for such a good opportunity must apply as early as possible. The selection of the candidates will be done by the written exam as well as the physical test. The applicants who are interested in the job should apply before the last date of form submission. The deadline to submit the form is 5th September 2016. The registration has already started. The applicants should read the information regarding the vacancies of constable in Punjab police in this article.
Punjab police constable jobs 2016 online forms available:
The Punjab police vacancy for constable is a most awaited job for many applicants. The aspiring applicants can apply through the online mode and submit their application form. The application form submission has already started. The last date is 5th September 2016. The post of police constable is of great responsibility. The candidate should be physically fit to get selected. Along with the knowledge of the subject the physical strength also matters. The selection process and the eligibility criteria for the job are given below.
Punjab police constable vacancy details 2016:
There are posts of constable in the Punjab police department which are vacant. This recruitment drive is started for the same purpose.
Name of the post: Police constable
Number of vacancies: 388
- For Operator: 244 vacancies
- For Software: 72 vacancies
- For Hardware: 72 vacancies
The applicant should have cleared class X exam or should have equivalent diploma. The rest of the details can be checked from the website of the police department.
The maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 28 years of age. The other information regarding the relaxation of the age should be read from the website of the department.
The candidates will be selected on the following basis
- The medical test
- Drug test of the candidates
- Dope test of the candidates
- Physical efficiency test of the candidates
- Physical measurement test of the candidates
Some important dates:
Starting date of the registration: 16th August 2016
Last date of the application form submission: 5th September 2016
Punjab Police constable recruitment, eligibility details 2016:
The applicant who wants to become the constable in the police force of Punjab should have the physical measurements according to the standards set by the department. The applicant should have qualified the basic level of exam for the selection as written above. The application form and the application fee should be submitted on time. The applicants will be tested for the doping also, and drug test will also be done.
How to apply for Punjab police constable jobs 2016?
The easy steps to apply online are given below for the ease of the students.
- The applicant should go to the website of the police department
- Then they should select the application form
- The general instructions to fill the form are given on the site.
- The candidates should fill the form accurately
- The print out of the form should be taken after submission
Punjab police recruitment 2016 selection process:
The recruitment process will involve the registration, which is followed by the release of the admit card and then the exam and finally the result. All the procedure of the recruitment of constable will be available for the candidates on our website. The applicants can also visit the website of the police department of Punjab for the same.