Latest Update (4th January 2017) : PGVCL Result 2016 Available Online for Vidyut Sahayak or Junior Assistant Vacancies at www.pgvcl.com:
PGVCL Result 2016
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) had issued a notification by asking for online applications from the interested candidates for the posts of Junior Assistant (205 posts), Deputy Superintendent of Establishment (4 posts), and Deputy Superintendent of Accounts (25 posts). Apart from the Junior Assistant posts, the other posts are for ST categories only. Interested and eligible candidates had applied online for PGVCL Recruitment 2016 before the last date of registration.
pgvcl vidyut sahayak result 2016
Registration had been started from 11th April. Applicants had applied online by filling up the registration form available on the website: www.pgvcl.com. Fee for Junior Assistant post for General category was 500/-Rs and 250/-Rs for SC/ST candidates. For Deputy Superintendent posts, fee was 250/-Rs.
The last date of submission of application form with required documents by RPAD / speed post was 12th May for PGVCL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016. After the final submission of ONLINE application, requests for modifying / changing any data filled up by the candidates shall not be entertained. Hence, candidates are requested to fill up the data carefully.
pgvcl vidyut sahayak 2016 result date
Candidates need to be aged between 30 to 35 years for Junior Assistant post. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved applicants as per government rules. For Deputy Superintendent of Establishment, maximum age limit is 40 and for Deputy Superintendent of Accounts, maximum age limit is 35 years.
www.pgvcl.com result 2016
- Name of the organization: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL)
- Name of the post: Junior Assistant – Vidyut Sahayak (205 posts), Deputy Superintendent of Establishment (4 posts) and Deputy Superintendent of Accounts (25 posts)
- Application mode: Through online and speed post
- Application status: Live
- Dead Line: 2nd May 2016
- Application fee: 500/-Rs for Junior Assistant (GEN), 250/-RS (Reserved): 250/-RS for Deputy Superintendent Post
- Last date for fee payment: 2nd May
- The last date to submit application through speed post: 12th May
- Declaration of Result: Available
- Age limit: 30 to 35 years for Junior Assistant, Max-40 years for Deputy Superintendent of Establishment and max-35 years for Deputy Superintendent of Accounts
- Pay scale: Rs.9700 – 21,710 for Junior Assistant (Subject to completion of 3 years probation period), Rs. 13,600 – 31,300 for Deputy Superintendent post
- Selection process: Written test, Personal Interview, and document verification
- Web address: www.pgvcl.com
PGVCL Recruitment 2016 Pay Scale
Fixed remuneration for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year would be Rs. 7800/-, Rs. 8550/- and 9300/- respectively per month. No other allowances or benefits would be admissible except Reimbursement of TA/ DA at par category of Junior Assistant and 12 casual leave only.
The selected VidyutSahayak (Junior Assistant) shall be appointed initially for the period of three years and may be considered for appointment to the post of Junior Assistant on regular establishment, in the pay scale of Rs. 9700 – 21,710 subject to completion of 3 year ‘s lock in period satisfactorily. For Deputy Superintendent of Establishment and Deputy Superintendent of Accounts, pay scale is Rs. 13,600 – 31,300 plus DA. HRA, CLA, Medical, LTC as per Company’s rules.
PGVCL Recruitment 2016 Selection Process
Written test, Personal Interview, and Document verification will be done for PGVCL Deputy Superintendent Recruitment 2016. For Junior Assistant post, written exam will comprise of General Knowledge (20%), English Language (20%), Maths & General Science (20%), Computer knowledge (20%) and Analytical and Logical Reasoning (20%).
Written exam for Deputy Superintendent of Establishment will consist of General Knowledge (10%), English Language (20%) and HR, IR and Labor Laws (70%). For Deputy Superintendent of Accounts category, written test will include General Knowledge (10%), English Language (20%), Accounts and Finance (60%) and computer knowledge (10%).
pgvcl result 2016 for Vidyut Sahayak Exam
Shortlisted candidates after the written test will be called for interview and document verification. The result will be issued few days after the test. So, stay tuned with us for all the latest updates.