Patna High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 100 Personal Assistant Posts at the official website www.patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in
Patna High Court Recruitment 2017
The High Court of Patna has released the job notice for the recruitment of 100 number of vacancies for the post of Personal Assistant Posts in the department. Applicants who are interested and those who are eagerly looking for the Patna High Court Vacancy can apply for the application forms through online. The online registration process for Patna High Court jobs will start from 29th March 2017. The Last date to submit the Patna High Court Jobs online application forms will be on 27th April 2017. More information related to the posts details, age limit, educational qualification, and application process are discussed in the article below. Applicants are suggested to refer it before applying for the recruitment process.
About Patna High Court:
Patna High Court was established and came into existence on 22nd March 1912. The first Chief Justice of Patna High Court was Sir Justice Edward Maynard Des Champs Chamier. The department has released the job notice to hire the young and talented applicants. Here in the web page, we have provided some simple steps to apply for the recruitment process. All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest updates. Along with the application form, candidates need to submit all the essential documents that are required.
Patna High Court Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Patna High Court
- Total number of Posts: 100 Vacancies
- Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website: patnahighcourt.bih.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Patna High Court Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested for the released posts should have completed Graduation in any faculty or its equivalent from any university. Preference will be given to law students.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should lie in between 25 years to 35 years as on 1st January 2017. The age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates is 05 years and for OBC/ EBC category candidates is 03 years.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale i.e. Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4600/-
Application Fee: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee provided below as per their category provided below.
- For General/ OBC/ EBC Category Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Typing Speed Test (English): 95% accuracy
- English Shorthand Typing Test: 90% accuracy
- Computer Applications Test: 60% Marks
- English Language and Grammar Test: 60% Marks
- Oral Interview: 30% Marks
How to apply for Patna High Court Jobs 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.patnahighcourt.bihar.nic.in
- Open the application form for Patna High Court Jobs available on the home page.
- Fill all the details in the application form like name, address, contact details, and all the other information carefully.
- Attach all the essential certificates.
- Submit the application form and make the payment of the application fee
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 29 March 2017
- The Last Date for the Submission of Online Application Form: 27 March 2017
Official Website: www.patnahighcourt.bihar.nic.in