Patna District Teacher Recruitment 2016 has been released for the teacher posts at Patna Nagar Panchayat Nagar Nigam, application form available at the official site www.patna.bih.nic.in
Patna District Teacher Recruitment
The candidates now will get a chance to take teaching jobs in the government sector. In a recent notification released for the posts of Teachers, Bihar Government is all set to recruit total 1825 eligible candidates in the Senior Secondary and Secondary Government Schools of the District of Patna. To fulfill the vacancies, the Bihar Government is now unleashed the notification as well as uploaded the application form on their official site www.patna.bih.nic.in. All the willing candidates are therefore suggested to follow the official notification and then submit the duly filled application form and sent to the below-mentioned address on or before 26th of July 2016.
About Bihar School Examination Board
The Bihar School Examination Board was founded with the aim for arranging the examination of Secondary and Senior Secondary classes in both Private and Government Schools and allots them their Marksheet/certification according to their performance given in the exam. The Headquarter of the Bihar School Examination Board is located in the Capital City of Bihar, Patna. To fill the vacant teachers posts in the Bihar State, this Eligibility Test is conducted.
Bihar Teacher Vacancy 2016
The vacancy details along with it the distribution of vacancies is also discussed below for the knowledge of the candidates. In this category, we, the Jaggy team has discussed other details like educational qualification, age limit and selection procedure also so that the candidates who have applied for the posts can get the clear understanding about the process of recruitment. The name of the organization, job location apart from the exam date and schedule are also mentioned to reduce the anxiety and stress of the candidates.
- Name of the Board: Bihar School Examination Board
- Job type: Government Job under the state of Bihar
- Location of the Job: Anywhere in Bihar
- Tentative Date of Examination: Not yet declared
- Status of Admit Card: will be issued shortly
- Date of Declaring Result: Will be published after the commencement of the examination
- Total No. of Posts: 1825 Posts
- Name of the Post: Teacher
(I) Patna Zila Parishad Teacher Vacancies: 1101 Vacancies
- Secondary School: 512 Posts
- Higher Secondary school: 589 Posts
(II) Patna Nagar Parishad Vacancies: 175 Vacancies
- Higher Secondary Teacher: 109 Posts
- Secondary Teacher: 66 Posts
(III) Patna Nagar Panchayat Vacancies: 45 Vacancies
- Higher Secondary Teacher: 27 Posts
- Secondary Teacher: 18 Posts
(IV) Patna Nagar Nigam Teacher Vacancies: 504 vacancies
- Higher Secondary Teacher: 130 Posts
- Secondary Teacher: 374 Posts
- Age Limit: Applicants age should not be more than 21 Years of age.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be possessing graduation from any recognized university.
- Selection Process: Personal Interview followed by Written Exam
www.patna.bih.nic.in Recruitment 2016
The recruitment procedure will be decided by the authority of BSEB and after the publishing of the merit list, the recruitment will be done. The candidates who don’t qualify in the first round of examination cannot go further. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for the process of Interview. Candidates who will send their application forms after the mentioned date will not be entertained and their application forms will be rejected summarily. So the candidates are required to send their applications through post at the given address to avoid any mistake or error that lead to rejection.
To the Office of Zila Parishad,
Gandhi Maidan, Patna.
Rajkiya Kanya Higher School,
Boring Road, Daakbangla Choraha,
Official site: www.patna.bih.nic.in