Latest Update (21st June 2016): Oriental Bank of Commerce has updated a notification for recruitment for the position of Faculty. The aspirants who possess the degree of Post Graduation or equivalent, they must apply for these job vacancies of Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016
The Bank was established in 1943 in Lahore, which is now in Pakistan. Sh. Rai Bahadur Lala Sohan Lal is the first Chairman of the Oriental Bank of Commerce. He is the one who started the OBC and within few years of its inception the OBC had to face Partition of the country. The Oriental Bank of Commerce had to shut down its offices in the newly created Pakistan.
OBC shift its registered office from Lahore to Amritsar, India. The Chairman of the Bank at that time was Lala Karam Chand Thapar. The bank honored the commitments which were made to the depositors from Pakistan and paid every single rupee to its customers. The Oriental Bank of Commerce was nationalized on 15 April 1980.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Palwal Recruitment 2016
Now the Oriental Bank of Commerce is inviting the application for the post of Faculty from eligible candidates for the Job. The candidates who are eligible should apply for these vacancies offline on or before 15th of June 2016. We have updated the official notification of the bank for these vacancies candidates can read that notification and follow the process of application.
In the official notification candidates will get details on Process of Selection, Eligibility criteria, Age Criteria, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply, Important Dates, etc. We also have mentioned all the details regarding OBC bank vacancies.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Faculty Job, Palwal 2016
The Oriental Bank of Commerce has witnessed many ups and downs since its inception including the period of 1970-76 which is said to be the most demanding phase in the history of the Banks. There was a time when there one-time profit was gone to 175 Rs. That impelled the owner of the bank to sell or close the bank.
www.obcindia.co.in Recruitment 2016
Then Bank employees and business leaders of the Bank came ahead to save the Bank, Then the owners had to change their conclusion of selling the bank and staff was certain to get better the position of the bank with the active support of their employees. The employee’s hard work and performance of the bank improved drastically, and that was the revolving point in the history of the Oriental Bank of Commerce.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Faculty 2016
The Oriental Bank has improved on several factors; it crossed the Business Mix mark of 2 lac crores as on 31st March 2010 that makes it the 7th largest Public Sector Bank in India. In 2004, OBC merged GTB that was a leading private sector bank in India, which increased OBC’s branch total to 1092.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016 Details
- Bank Name: Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Name of Position: Faculty
- Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in any stream
- Total No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
- Job Location: Palwal
- Salary Scale: 20, 000/-per month
- Last Date to Apply For This Job: 15th June 2016
- Candidates are requested to go through the below-provided notification
Age Criteria –
- The age of the applicant should be between 35 to 45 Years of age as on 31ST of May 2016
- Relaxations on age will be applicable as per the norms
Academic Qualification –
- The candidate must possess Post Graduation Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the bank
- Candidate needs to download the application form from there
- Applicant needs to fill the application form carefully with all required details
- Dispatch the hard copy of form along with all relevant documents to the below-mentioned address
Address to apply for the Job Vacancy:
Oriental Bank of Commerce,
OBC Rural Self Employment Training Institute,
Oriental Bank of Commerce,
Above Bank of Baroda, Byepass,
G.T. Road, Agra Chowk, Palwal- 121102
All the best to the Candidates!!!