Odisha PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Apply for 119 Junior Lecturer Posts Available at the official website i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2017
The Odisha Public Service Commission has released the job notice on the official website of the department i.e. www.opsc.gov.in. The department is going to hire 119 number of candidates for the available posts of lecturer. So, you can apply for Odisha PSC lecturer jobs 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 8th June 2017. More related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission has recently released the job notice as the OPSC notification 2017 for lecturer posts. All the candidates those who were looking for the Government jobs can apply for this recruitment notification. The recruitment board has declared the job notice for 119 number of vacancies for lecturer posts in different Government Ayurveda Medical Colleges of class-II under Odisha Health & Family Welfare Department. However, only the aspirants those who are eligible can apply for OPSC teacher posts 2017.
www.opsc.gov.in OPSC Junior Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Lecturer Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||119 Posts|
|Post Category||Odisha PSC jobs|
|Starting Date for the submission of application form||9th May 2017|
|The Last Date for the submission of application form||8th June 2017|
Odisha PSC Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of the department||Total Number of vacancies|
|Political Science||08 posts|
Eligibility for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form need to fulfil all the educational qualification that is mentioned below.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in any discipline from an authorized university.
- OPSC Lecturer jobs candidates must have at least 55% percentile which is similar to a 2nd class Bachelor’s Degree.
- Those who meet the eligibility criteria conditions can apply for the Odisha State Government Jobs on or before the last date.
Age Limit: The age limit of the willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment process must lie in between 21 years to 33 years. The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
Selection Procedure: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the following.
- Career Assessment.
- Viva Voce.
How to Apply for Junior Lecturer Vacancy in OPSC 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.opsc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the links referred as OPSC Lecturer recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and read all the details carefully before applying for the application process.
- Click on the OPSC recruitment apply online link.
- Start filling in the application form carefully with correct details.
- Verify all the details filled in the Odisha PSC application form and click on “submit” button.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it for future use.
OPSC Lecturer Exam Important Dates:
- Starting Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 9th May 2017.
- The Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 8th June 2017.
- The Last Date for payment of application Fee: 13th June 2017.
- The Last Date for the submission of Online Application Form: 26th June 26 2017.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in