Odisha PSC IMO Recruitment 2017 Apply for 68 Medical Officer Posts at the official website www.opsc.gov.in
Odisha PSC IMO Recruitment 2017
The department of Odisha PSC has released the recruitment notification for the 68 Insurance Medical Officer vacancies. The candidates who have done MBBS degree can use this great chance to apply for the government jobs in the state. Odisha Public Service commission has issued this notification to hire the applicants who are eligible for the OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2017. Candidates who wish to get the Odisha Public Service Commission jobs must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria condition as per the OPSC IMO Notification. Candidates of the OPSC IMO Recruitment 2017 have to go through the online mode to fill the OPSC online application form on or before the last date to apply for the recruitment i.e. 15th April 2017.
All the other necessary details of Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria conditions, application fee, salary structure, how to apply, pay scale, dates, age limit, admit card, result and other information are available in the article below.
opsconline.gov.in OPSC IMO jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Total Number of Vacancies||68 Posts|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukari|
|Starting Date to apply online for the application form||16th March 2017|
|The Last Date To Apply Online||15th April 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC IMO Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: Candidate who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have MBBS Degree from any authorized university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment is provided as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years as on 01st January 2017.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected for OPSC IMO Recruitment 2017 on the basis of their performance in the following process.
- Written Test.
- Career Making.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected for Intelligence Bureau Jobs will get a great amount of pay scale of Rs.15, 600 to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.5, 400/-.
Application Fee: All the applicants who consider themselves eligible need to pay the application fee as per their category mentioned below.
- General Category candidates: Rs.300/-.
- SC/ ST Category candidates of Odisha State. No Fee.
How to apply for the Odisha PSC IMO Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Now, in the recruitment tab, search and click on the “Odisha PSC Insurance Medical officer Apply Online link”.
- Fill the online application form with the complete information carefully.
- Make the payment of the application fee before the last date.
- Click on the submit option to complete the OPSC Online registration process.
- Take the print out of the Odisha PSC online application form for future use.
- Starting Date to apply online for the application form: 16th March 2017
- The last Date to apply online for the application form: 15th April 2017