ONGC Agartala Recruitment 2017 Apply for Trade Apprentice Posts Available at the official website of the department www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Agartala Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Agartala has released the recruitment notification at the official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com. The department is searching to recruit the candidates who are eligible and are talented for the 52 available vacancies for the posts of Trade Apprentice. Candidates who have passed class 10th/ 12th are eligible to apply for the release posts. The ONGC Agartala Recruitment 2017 Application form is available in online mode only.
All the interested and eligible candidates have to apply for these posts on or before the last date i.e. 14th March 2017. All the other necessary details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to read the article before applying for the desired posts.
ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|www.ongcindia.com Agartala Notification 2017|
|Name of the Department||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Agartala|
|Name of the posts||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Total No of Vacancies||52 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Starting date to Apply Online for the recruitment||01st March 2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online for the recruitment||14th March 2017|
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 02 Posts
- Draughtsman(Civil) – 2 Posts
- Driver –cum- Fitter – 02 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Electrician – 05 Posts
- Fitter – 06 Posts
- Instrumentation Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Assistant(Chemistry) – 04 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 04 Posts
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Diesel Engine)- 02 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 06 Posts
- Surveyor – 02 Posts
- Turner – 04 Posts
- Welder(Gas & Electric) – 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice Jobs
Educational Qualification: Applicants who have completed the class 10th with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the recruitment released.
Age Limit: The interested candidates must that they must have the minimum age limit of 14 years and maximum age limit of 21 years to apply for the recruitment process.
Selection Process: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their percentage of marks achieved in the prescribed qualification as per the relevant trade.
Pay scale: All the candidates who are interested and will be shortlisted will receive a good salary and other allowances as per the norms and regulations of the ONGC Apprentice Act.
How to apply for ONGC Agartala Bharti 2017?
- All the eligible and interested applicants have to register in the official website of the department i.e. www.apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as apprentices in between the dates 1st March to 14th March 2017.
- Now, the candidates have to fill the Application form 2017 for ONGC Agartala Apprentice Jobs 2017 with the required information correctly.
- Finally, the applicants have to submit the duly filled application form to the postal address before the last dates. Otherwise, the application forms will not be taken into account.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Tripura Asset, Badarghat, Agartala,
- Starting Date to Submit the Online Application Form: 1st March 2017
- The last Date to submit the Online Application Form: 14th March 2017