NRHM Tripura Recruitment 2016, Application Form for 247 JMO/GDMO Posts Available at the official website www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
Tripura NRHM Recruitment 2016
A disclosure of recruitment notification has been made by the Tripura National Health Mission in the recent past. As per this notification,there are total 247 vacant posts available in the Health and Welfare Department of Tripura. The available jobs are for the post of Junior Medical Officer and GDMO. The NRHM is inviting the eligible candidate to apply for the post to select the best among them for the recruitment for the given posts. To fill the application form, all the candidates need to visit the NRHM Tripura official website i.e. www.tripuranrhm.gov.in. All other significant details of the given recruitment are described below.
About Tripura NRHM
The Tripura government has established the Tripura National Health Mission with the vision to manage the heath facility provided by the government to the communities of Tripura. They have been working dynamically ensuring the provision of the health facility to every citizen according to their need on time. It has been developing its plans of actions at all levels. For this, the Tripura government has decentralized the power at various levels so that the service can reach to most periphery levels too.
NRHM Vacancies 2016
In the list below, we are providing all the important details of the Tripura NRHM Recruitment 2016. Candidates can refer to the official Tripura NRHM Site for more details.
- Name of Organization: NRHM or National Health Mission
- State of Job Availability: Tripura
- Announcement Category: Recruitment Announcement
- Announcement Date: 26th of September 2016
- Number of Total Posts: 247
- Posts name: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Junior Medical Officer (JMO)
- Starting date of registration: Ongoing Process
- Application Mode: offline
- Last Date for Registration: will be announced soon
- Application Fee: No fee.
- Pay Scale: 15000 – 39000/- +GP of 5400/-
- Official Portal: www.tripuanrhm.gov.in
NRHM Medical Officer Job Eligibility Criteria 2016
- The applying candidates should have an MBBS Degree obtained from a recognized university. The candidates must have minimum qualifying marks.
- One year internship is a must to get recruited.
- The candidate can be of maximum 40-years.
- The selection has to be done on the basis of personal Interview and document verification.
Note: The candidates are required to check the official notice for all the details. Fill the form only after reading all the instruction.
How to Apply for NRHM Medical Officer Job 2016
To fill the application form for the NRHM Medical Officer Posts the applicants are required to log on to the NRHM Official site www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
- Here, select the NRHM Medical Officer Recruitment link
- The application form will open
- Download the form.
- Enter the details correctly
- Paste at the given space, the passport size photo.
- Attach the self-attested required documents and send it to the given address.
- Postal Address:-
Office Chamber of Director of Health Services,
Government of Tripura,
Pandit Nehru Complex, Gurkhabasti,
PO-kunjaban Agartala, west Tripura
NRHM Admit Card 2016
The call letter for the NRHM Tripura Job Interview for 2016 will be soon uploaded on the authorized NRHM Tripura website. For that, the candidates have to wait for the completion of the registration process first. We the jaggy team will be providing all the updates and latest information of the recruitment and related admit card at this page itself. For more details keep checking the official notices also.
NRHM Tripura Result 2016
The NRHM Tripura JMO and GDMO Job Result 2016 will be uploaded soon after the successful completion of the interview round. The result will available at official portal. We will be providing the direct link for the Tripura NRHM Result 2016.
Official Website: www.tripuranrhm.gov.in