NRHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 Apply 99 Health Department Consultant Vacancies Available at www.tnhealth.org
NRHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016
Here is a great news for the candidates those who are searching for the consultant jobs. Tamil Nadu Health Department has released a recruitment notification to fill 99 number of posts. Applicants those who are eagerly searching for recent Government jobs can apply for this NRHM Tamil Nadu Health Department Recruitment 2016. In this web page, we are providing more details related to the Eligibility Criteria Conditions, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, and How to Apply Process, etc., of TN Health Department Jobs.
TN Health Department Jobs 2016
The official advertisement for Tamil Nadu Health Department Recruitment 2016 has been updated. Candidates can also refer the official notice before applying for the Consultant vacancies in different posts. Candidates can refer the more info related to theEducation Qualification,Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, and How to Apply Process, which are provided below. It is a great chance for the candidates those who are searching for the Tamil Nadu Government Vacancies 2016so apply as soon as possible or before the last date.
www.tnhealth.org Job Details:
- Name of the Department:Tamil Nadu Health Department
- Total Number of Vacancies: 99 Posts
- Name of the Post:Consultant (Ayush)
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Mode of Apply: Offline
- Job Category: State Government
- Official Website:tnhealth.org
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
|4.||Consultant (Yoga and Naturopathy)||02|
Education Qualification:Candidates should pass a degree or diploma in respective system of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy awarded by the authorized University.
Age Limit: The minimum age limit of the candidates must be 18 years and the maximum age limit of the candidates must be 58 years as on 01st July 2016. Age relaxation is also given to the reserved category applicants as per the rules of State Government.
Application Fee: Aspirants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment should send a self-addressed envelope (Size 27 x 12cm) along with the stamp for Rs. 40/- should be submitted.
Selection Process: TN Health Department Recruitment Board will select the candidates on the basis of the marks achieved by them in SSLC, HSC, Diploma/ Degree and marks achieved by them during the interview organized by the Tamil Nadu Health Department Recruitment 2016.
Pay Scale: Applicants those who will be selected for the Tamil Nadu Health Department Jobs 2016 will get a great amount of salary of Rs. 1000/– per day (6 hrs) for six days in a week.
Documents to be submitted with the application form
- Self-attested copies of the testimonials, documents.
- Self-attested copies of Mark sheets, Registration documents.
- A copy of address proof.
- A copy of document relating to priority aspirants (such as Physically Handicapped – ortho/ Inter caste marriage/ Ex- Servicemen, etc.), etc.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Health Dept. Recruitment 2016?
- First, visit the official notification i.e., www.tnhealth.org
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for the Tamil Nadu Health Department Jobs.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form without making any error.
- Attach the passport size photograph on the application form.
- Send the application form to the given postal address through registered post or speed post on or before the last date.
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu Health Dept. Jobs:
- Advertisement date: 26th September 2016
- The last date for submitting the application form: 31st October 2016
The Additional Chief Secretary,
Commissioner of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy,
Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus,
Official Website: www.tnhealth.org