NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 Apply For 102 Staff Nurse Posts at the official website i.e. www.cghealth.nic.in
CG Health Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
The Health and Family Welfare Department, Chhattisgarh has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates those who are unemployed for 102 number of vacancies for the Staff Nurse posts in the department. Applicants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Chhattisgarh they can apply for the NRHM Chhattisgarh Notification 2017 by visiting the official website of the department and the last date for the submission of application form. The walk-in interview will be conducted by the department on 15th June 2017. The candidates must fulfil the educational qualification of B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Course and Live Registration in CG Nursing Council/ 10+2 in Biology (M.P.W) Passed and Live Registration in CG Paramedical Council from any authorized Institution/ university with minimum pass percentage of marks along with relevant experience.
NRHM is also called as the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM). The department was launched by the Prime Minister on 12th April 2005. The primary objective of NRHM is to provide accessible, affordable and quality healthcare to the rural population, especially the vulnerable groups. Now the NRHM CG department has released a job notice for 102 NHRM Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017. All the candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest updates. The walk-in interview will be conducted by the department on 15th June 2017. And the candidates will be able to check the details related to the walk-in process till 14th June 2017.
NRHM Job Details 2017
- Name of the Organization: National Rural Health Mission
- Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse
- Total Number of Posts: 102 posts
- Job Location: Chhattisgarh (Bijapur)
- Starting date for the submission of application form: 30th May 2017
- Walk-in interview dates: 14th June 2017 and 15th June 2017
- Official Website: www.cghealth.nic.in
NRHM Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Vacant Post||Total No. of Posts|
|1.||Staff Nurse||50 Posts|
|2.||R.H.O (MPW)||52 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Staff Nurse Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: All the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form must have completed B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Course and Live Registration in CG Nursing Council/ 10+2 in Biology (M.P.W) Passed and Live Registration in CG Paramedical Council from any authorized Institution/ university with minimum pass percentage of marks along with relevant experience.
Age Limit: The age limit of the willing candidates must lie in between 18 years to 35 years. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fee: There is no application fee for the submission of application form. Candidates can apply freely.
Pay Scale: The candidates those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of salary as per their posts.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 14,784/- Per Month
- H.O (MPW): Rs. 10,000/- Per Month
Selection Process: The candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview that is conducted by the department on the scheduled date.
- Walk-in interview of Staff Nurse post: 14th June 2017
- Walk-in interview of R.H.O (MPW) post: 15th June 2017
How to apply for the NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017?
Here the steps provided below will help the candidates to apply for the application form easily without facing any trouble in between the process. All the willing candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date. All the latest updates will be provided by us on this web page so candidates are advised to stay connected with us.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.cghealth.nic.in
- Click on the NRHM Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
- Check all the eligibility criteria conditions from the official website
- Go back to the home page and click on apply online link
- Fill all the information that are required and click on the submit option
- Take a print out of the application form and carry it at the time of the walk-in interview.
Official Website: www.cghealth.nic.in