NPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 48 Secretariat Assistant, Extra Assistant Commissioner Posts available at the official website www.npsc.co.in
NPSC Recruitment 2016
Nagaland Public service commission has currently advertisement an official notification regarding the Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 about 48 number of empty positions available for the post of Secretariat Assistant, Record Keeper, Extra Assistant Commissioner, and DSP. Applicants who are interested and are eligible can apply by submitting the NPSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form on or before the last date i.e. 09th September 2016 by following the NPSC official website of NPSC i.e. given below. More information related to the NPSC Vacancy 2016 are provided below, check complete information before applying online.
NPSC Jobs 2016
Candidates who are interested and are eligible can apply for this NPSC Recruitment 2016 by submitting the online application form from official website i.e. mentioned below on or before the last date 09th September 2016. All the candidates should make it sure that the entries that are filled in the online application form should need to be authentic and genuine, if any details is found wrong then you will be excluded even after getting selected. Affix all the important certificates scanned copies before submitting the Nagaland Public service commission Recruitment 2016 Application Form.
NPSC Vacancy 2016
For more details related to the NPSC Recruitment 2016 candidates are suggested to log on to official website i.e. provided below and then have to go through the official notification available at the official website. Then after meeting the eligibility criteria conditions, the candidates need to apply online for the NPSC Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 09th September 2016. There are total 48 number of posts i.e. Extra Assistant Commissioner, Secretariat Assistant, Record Keeper, and DSP Posts. Applicants are suggested to check time to time this website for more updates related to the Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016. Here, we are giving updated details. If any applicant is facing any difficulty regarding to the Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016, they can comment below.
NPSC Vacancy 2016 details:
Name of the Organization: Nagaland Public Service Commission
Total Number of Posts: 48 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Secretariat Assistant: 30 Posts
- Extra Assistant Commissioner: 15 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 02 Posts
- Record Keeper: 01 Post
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who are interested to apply for the recruitment should possess the Graduation Degree from a recognized well known authorized university.
Age limit: The age limit of the candidates must be in between 21 years to 30 years as on 01st January 2016 and the age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations.
Application Fee: Applicants who are interested to apply for this recruitment need to pay Rs. 300/- and additional Rs. 50/- for CSC service charge in the Commission’s Office only through Cash.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their score in the written examination.
Results: Aspirants are informed that they can check their NPSC Results 2016 from official website i.e. provided below.
- The Last Date for Online Application Form Submission: 11th August 2016
- The Last Date for Applying Online: 09th September 2016
How to Apply for NPSC Recruitment?
- Applicants who wish to apply for the above mentioned posts are needed to open the official website of department i.e. www.npsc.co.in
- Then, you need to click on the “Advertisements” tab which is available at left side of the home page.
- Now you are needed to click on the “Advertisement No. NPSC-2/2016 dt. 10.08.2016 (NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2016)” link and read the advertisement carefully.
- After reading the official notification you need to visit the official website “www.nagaland.gov.in//portal” link which is available in the official advertisement.
- Now you need to click on the “New User? Register” link which is available at the top of the home page.
- After that you are required to fill the application form and register yourself.
- After registering you have to logged in and fill up the online application form in an appropriate manner with all the necessary details.
- There after you are required to update the scanned photo, signature or other necessary certificates.
- Finally, you need to submit it or take print out of it for further use.