Latest Update(25th July 2016): North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply for 27 Teaching Posts available at the official website www.rrcnr.org
North Central Railway Jobs
- 1 North Central Railway Jobs
- 2 North Central Railway Vacancy 2016
- 3 About North Central Railway
- 4 North Central Railway Recruitment Details:
- 5 North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- 6 How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016?
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Walk in interview dates:
- 9 Address for sending application forms:
- 10 Interview Venue:
- 11 Official Website: www.rrcnr.org
North Central Railway Allahabad has released an official notification related to the North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 for 27 number of posts for Assistant Teacher, Lecturer, and Primary Teacher. Applicants who are interested and are searching for recent Railway Jobs are having a great opportunity this time.
North Central Railway Vacancy 2016
All the aspirants who are eligible can apply for this recruitment by sending an application form until the last date of submission i.e. 18th July 2016 and then give a direct walk in interview which will be going to be organized on 11th August 2016, 12th August 2016 and 13th August 2016. Aspirants are suggested to refer an official website provided below for latest updates. Also, all of the other necessary information about the NCR Recruitment 2016 is provided in the article given below.
About North Central Railway
Among all the zones of Indian Railway zones, the North Central Railway is seventh Largest railway zones. The headquarters of this organization is located at Allahabad. The North Central Railway was started in the year 2003. This railway covers almost all the northern states of India, which are Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. Recently, a job notification has been issued by this firm to fill up the vacant places of 27 Teacher, Lecturer, and Primary Teacher posts.
North Central Railway Recruitment Details:
Name of the Organization: North Central Railway Allahabad
Total No. of Vacancies: 27 Posts
Post Name and Vacancy Description:
- Lecturer (PGT) – 06
|Discipline||Number of vacancies|
- Assistant Teacher (TGT) – 10
|Discipline||Number of vacancies|
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 11 Posts
Educational Qualification: The education qualification of the aspirant needs to be master’s degree in the particular discipline along with the B.Ed. M.Ed. Qualified from a well-known reputed university.
Age Limit: The age limit of the applicants who are eligible and are interested in applying for this recruitment should be from 18 years to 65 years.
Selection Process: The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of a personal interview. Aspirants will be called for an interview whose application forms will be shortlisted.
Pay scale: The applicants who will be selected for the posts of Lecturer (PGT) will get an attractive pay scale of Rs. 27500/- per month, applicants who will be selected for the post of Assistant Teacher (TGT) will get a pay scale of Rs. 26250/- per month, and for the post of Primary Teacher (PRT) the pay scale was given will be Rs. 21250/- per month.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2016
All the candidates are hereby informed that they can apply for the recruitment 2016 by sending an application form to the below-mentioned address. Also, aspirants need to read the advertisement carefully. Here below some simple steps are given that you can follow to apply for this recruitment.
How to apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2016?
- First, visit the official website given below.
- In the notification panel search for the link related to this recruitment 2016.
- Now, read the recruitment notification carefully and download an application form.
- Fill the application form and then, send it to the address given below.
- Give the interview on the mention dates and venue.
- The last date for sending an application form: 18th July 2016
Walk in interview dates:
- For Assistant Teacher – 12th August 2016 at 08.00 AM
- For Lecturer posts – 11th August 2016 at 08.00 AM
- For Primary Teacher – 13th August 2016 at 08.00 AM
Address for sending application forms:
Principle, North Central Railway,
College Tundla Distt. Firozabad – 283204(U.P)
Principal’s Chamber, NCR College,