NCR Recruitment 2017 Apply for 703 Apprentice Posts at the official website i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
NCR Recruitment 2017
The department of North Central Railway has currently released the official job notice for the NCR Jobs 2017 for the 703 number of vacancies for the posts of Carpenter (Mechanic C&W), Fitter (Mechanical), Painter (Electrical), Carpenter (Elect), Programming & System Administration Assistant, Electrician, Fitter (Electrical), and other Posts. Candidates those who are looking for the North Central Railway Jobs 2017 those can submit the application form offline by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants those who are interested and those who are eligible can apply to fill the online Application Form for North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 15th August 2017. For more essential information related to the North Central Railway Jobs 2017 such as how to apply procedure, selection process, application fee, important dates, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc., are provided in the article below. Also, before applying for the application form candidates are suggested to refer the official notification to check if you are eligible to apply for the application form or not.
About North Central Railway
The NCR which is also called as North Central Railway is one railway zone out of total seventeen zones in India. The largest railway station in North Central Railway is the Kanpur Central railway station. It is located at Allahabad and involves of three divisions: reorganised Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, and new Agra division. Applicants those who are interested and those who find themselves eligible need to visit on an official portal to download the North Central Railway Application Form 2017.
www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: North Central Railway
- Job Type: Railway Jobs
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Total Number of Posts: 703 posts
- Name of the Post: Apprentice
- Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Total No. of Posts: 127 posts
- Carpenter (Mechanic C&W) – 11 posts
- Fitter (Mechanical) – 335 posts
- Welder (Mechanical) – 13 posts
- Armature Winder – 13 posts
- Machinist – 15 posts
- Carpenter (Elect) – 05 posts
- Crane – 08 posts
- Fitter (Electrical) – 246 posts
- Painter (Mechanical) – 05 posts
- Painter (Electrical) – 07 posts
- Crane Operator – 08 posts
- Welder (Electrical) – 09 posts
- Electrician – 02 posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NCR Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates must have passed class 10th or class 12th or ITI exam in respective trade to be considered eligible for the application process.
Age Limit: The age limit of the willing candidates must lie in between 18 years to 30 years. And the age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the department i.e. mentioned below:
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the merit list.
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form need to pay the application fee as per their category that is mentioned below:
- For General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- For SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex- Servicemen/ PWD Category Candidates: No Application Fee.
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application form: 07th July 2017
- Last date for the Submission of Application form: 15th August 2017
How to apply for the NCR Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
- Send it to the postal address provided below on or before the last date of submission of application form.
“Mech C&W, Electric Loco Shed And T.M.S.,
Kanpur, Allhabad Division North Central Railway”
Official Website: www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in