Latest Update : NCERT Recruitment 2016, Application Form for 69 Various Posts are Available at the official website www.ncert.nic.in Hurry up!!
NCERT Recruitment 2016
The National Council of Educational Research and Training has currently released a notification concerning the recruitment for 69 various posts. The vacancy details are provided further on this page. Candidates must check the vacancies and the qualification details before applying for any post. The registration shall be closing on 10th of October 2016. The candidates, who believe that they are sufficiently eligible for the mentioned posts can register their names and details before the given last date. No Application will be accepted after the deadline provided. All the other important information is present further in this article.
NCERT Notification 2016
The candidates, who are eligible and also interested in the NCERT Jobs 2016, must check the given details of the notification released by the National Council of Educational Research.
- Name of the Council Arranging the Recruitment: NCERT or National Council of Educational Research
- Name of the Department: Education Department
- Notification Category: Recruitment Announcement
- Number of Jobs Available: Total 69 Jobs
- Name of the Posts: Various Posts are available. For the details Please refer to the vacancy details given below.
- Application Fee: No application fee is applied for this recruitment.
- Application Form Availability: Available at the official site
- Selection Criteria: NCERT will select the candidates on the basis of their performances in the written exam and the interview.
- Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
Important dates to Remember:
- Closing Date of Application process: 10th of October 2016
- Examination Date: Will be announced soon
- Hall Ticket Release date: will be shortly informed
NCERT Vacancy 2016
NCERT is availing total 69 important Vacancies. It is a great opportunity to become a part of NCERT. The candidates must check if any post is available suiting their qualification before applying. The vacancies are basically for teaching jobs. The details of the NCERT Vacancies 2016 are listed below for the reference of the applicants.
- Assistant Head Master: 02 Vacant Posts
- Guidance Counselor: 02 posts
- PGT (Post Graduated Teacher):
- Hindi:01 post
- English:02 posts
- Mathematics: 02 posts
- Chemistry: 01 post
- Biology: 01 post
- Computer Science: 03 posts
- Commerce: 01post
- History: 01post
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- English: 03 posts
- Commerce: 01post
- Hindi: 02 posts
- Dance: 01post
- Physical Education: 02 posts
- Agriculture: 01post
- Music: 01post
- Work Experience Teachers(WET): 29 posts
- Primary teacher: 13 posts
NCERT Exam Eligibility 2016
Candidates are requested to check the official notification for the correct information regarding the educational qualification required for the different posts available in NCERT. Only the eligible candidates will be qualified to apply for the vacant posts.
- For Primary Teacher: The Age limit is 30.
- For WET (ICT): The age limit is 35.
NCERT Pay- Scale 2016
- Pay Scale of Assistant Head Master: Rs 15,900 – Rs 39,100 /-
- Pay Scale of Post Graduate Teacher: Rs 9,400/- to Rs 34,800/-.
How to Apply Online for NCERT Jobs 2016
Candidates can fill the NCERT Recruitment 2016 Online Application form by following the provided procedure below. The application form must be filled before the last date. If required the candidate has to send the hard copy of duly filled registration form to the NCERT office. For that, you need to check the official notification.
- To apply for the NCERT Teaching jobs 2016, candidates first have to go to the official site that is given below.
- Then search the concerned recruitment link and open it
- Read the complete notification and then fill the details in the registration form.
- Submit the form and get the hard copy of the registration form.
Official site: www.ncert.nic.in