Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Apply 121 Chargeman Vacancies Available at the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in
- 1 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017
- 2 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2017
- 3 Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy
- 4 www.indiannavy.nic.in recruitment details
- 5 How to apply for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017?
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 Naval Dockyard Admit Card 2017
- 8 Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
The Naval Dockyard Mumbai declared a recruitment notification to fill the apprentice posts in the organization. According to the official advertisement, the recruitment is organized to fill 121 number of vacant positions. The aspirants those who are interested and are eligible can apply online in Naval Dockyard Jobs 2017.
All the candidates should have to fill the online application form available on the official website is given below before the last date of submission of application form. The selection of the capable aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in written test, medical test, and personal interview is listed to check the examination performance measurement of the aspirants.
The naval dockyard application form is available now and the aspirants those who are eligible has to submit the application form on or before the last date i.e. 12th January 2017. All the details related to the Naval Dockyard Vacancies 2017 such as eligibility criteria conditions, selection process, application fee, important dates, and how to apply procedure details are given here. So, all the candidates are suggested to read the complete article below for all the latest updates and also bookmark our website and keep visiting for all the further details.
- Name of the Department: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
- State of Recruitment: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Post Category: Recruitment
- Name of the Posts: Chargeman (ERSTWHILE Chargeman-II) at Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
- Total Number of Posts: 121 vacancies
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
Education Qualification: Aspirants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have Matriculation/ ITI diploma with aggregate 65% marks.
Age Limit: The age limit for the candidates those who are willing to apply for the recruitment is as follows.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 25 years
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation will be different for the different category candidates and that is provided as follows.
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 Years
- For PWD Category Candidates: 10 Years
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fees: Those who are interested in applying for the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 are suggested to refer the official notice available at the official website.
- First, visit the official website of the department that is www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Now, search for the appropriate link of the Naval dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 and click on it.
- Read the complete advertisement and download the application form to apply for the recruitment successfully.
- Fill the application form with necessary correct information.
- Attach or paste the latest passport size photograph.
- Now, send the application form along with the necessary certificates.
- Aspirants have to send the application form to the office on or before the last date.
- Starting Date for the Submission of Application Form: Available
- Last Date for the Submission of Application Form: 12th January 2017
The hall ticket for the written examination organized by the naval dockyard is shortly available to download from the official website given below. The candidates must have to carry their call letter on the date of the exam to appear for the exam easily. So, the candidates must download their recruitment call letter from here or from official website given below by following the simple steps provided above in the article. So, all the candidates are suggested to bookmark this website for all the latest updates.