Nadia District Magistrate recruitment 2017, Apply for 135 Gram Panchayat Secretary Sahayak jobs available online at www.nadia.gov.in
Nadia Magistrate recruitment 2017:
The district Magistrate Nadia is inviting the application for the recruitment of the applicants for the various posts at the Gram Panchayat level as well as the posts for the Panchayat Samiti level. The applicants who are willing to apply for the jobs should fill up the online application form before the last date of application submission. The last date to apply online is 23rd December 2016. The candidates should apply as soon as they can. The selection of the candidates will be done by a proper procedure. The complete description of the job is given below and the applicants should read the article till the end to keep them self-informed about the job details and other information.
Nadia Gram Panchayat Sahayak jobs 2017, details:
- Name of the organization: Nadia District magistrate
- Name of the posts: Panchayat Samiti level and Gram Panchayat level.
- Total no of posts: 135 vacancies
- Location of the job: West Bengal
- Type of the job: government job
|Name of the post||Total no of vacancies|
|Nadia District magistrate Panchayat samiti level recruitment 2017|
1. Block Informatics Officer
2. Samiti education officer
3. Data entry operator
4. Clerk cum typist
5. Accounts clerk
|Nadia District magistrate Gram Panchayat level recruitment 2017|
Nadia District magistrate jobs 2017, eligibility:
- For Gram Panchayat Sahayak jobs: The applicants should have done class 10th form the recognized board of West Bengal.
- For Gram Panchayat secretary job: The candidates should have cleared the exam of higher secondary to appear for the job of ram Panchayat secretary.
- For Panchayat samiti level jobs: The applicants should check the official website of the district magistrate Nadia.
- For Gram Panchayat level jobs: The applicants should be between the age group of 18 years to 40 years
- For Gram Samiti Level: The applicants should be between the age limit of 18 years to the maximum of 4 years of age.
- For the Secretary: Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25,200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 2600/-.
- For the Sahayak: Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25,200/- Grade pay of Rs. 2300/-.
- For the Accounts Clerk: Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25,200/- Grade pay of Rs. 2600/-
- For the rest of the posts the candidates should check the official website of the department.
The applicants who will apply for the Nadia District magistrate vacancies 2017 will be selected by the complete process of the written test and the shortlisted candidates will be then called for the interview round.
The applicants should apply for the job before the last date and as soon as they can to avoid the last moment confusion.
Nadia District magistrate vacancies, important dates:
The applicants who are interested in the Nadia District Magistrate recruitment 2017 should consider the dates given below before applying for the job. The applicants should keep in mind the last date and try to submit their application form before the last date of application submission.
- Initial date of registration: 8th December 2016
- Last date to apply online: 23rd December 2016
- Date of the exam: February 2017( expected)
- Date of the release of the admit card: will be available soon
How to apply for Nadia District Magistrate jobs 2017?
- Go to the official website of the department
- Click on the application form link
- Enter all the required details asked there
- Take the print out of the filled form
- Submit the application form with the required application fee.
Official website: www.nadia.gov.in