Latest Update (6th September 2016) : MPWZ Recruitment 2016, Online Application Form is Available for 573 Line Paricharak Posts at the official website www.mpwz.co.in
MPWZ Recruitment 2016
The Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has made a notification inviting candidates for applying for the vacancies for the Line Paricharak Post. The recruitment notification is for 573 vacancies. The candidates who think they are eligible for the post can apply online at the official site of the MPWZ. The candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date that is 20th of September 2016 to avoid any kind of inconvenience. Rest of the important details regarding the MPWZ recruitment like application fee, educational qualification, age limit, important dates, etc., are provided below.
The Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company limited, commonly known as Paschim Kshetra Vidyut was established under the Companies Act 1956 in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Sanjay Kumar Shukla and Akash Tripathi are the chairman and MD of the company respectively. Their motto and commitment is to ‘provide reliable and quality power supply to the consumers at affordable tariffs’. It also provides electricity supply on behalf of the Madhya Pradesh electricity Board in the areas that cover the Commissionaires of Ujjain and Indore.
MPWZ Vacancy 2016 Details
- Name of the Company: Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Notification Type: Recruitment
- Job Location: Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
- Name of Post: Line Paricharak (Line Attendant)
- Total Number of Vacancies Available: Total number of vacancies is 573. Category wise vacancy distribution is given below.
- UR: 279 Vacancies
- OBC: 55 Vacancies
- SC: 83 Vacancies
- ST: 156 vacancies
- Monthly Salary: 14000/-
- Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates for the recruitment of line attendant will be done on the basis of the written test and the physical test.
- Official Website: www.mpwz.co.in
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Online Application Starts on: 1st September 2016
- Last Date of Online Application: 20th September 2016
- Releasing Date of Admit Card: 3rd October 2016
- Online Examination Date: 23rd October 2016
- Examination Result date: 13th November 2016
Madhya Pradesh Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Recruitment Eligibilty
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed matriculation along with regular ITI degree in Wireman/Electrician Trade from any recognized institution.
- Age Limit: the minimum age for the post is 28-years and maximum 40-years. Candidates must not exceed the maximum age. There will be relaxation for the upper age limit according to the provided norms.
- Application fee:
- For General/OBC applicants of MP domicile or any other state, the fee will be Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile, the fee will be Rs.800/-
How to apply for MPWZ Recruitment 2016
The candidates, who find themselves interested in the line attendant job in Madhya Pradesh, can apply for the job by simply filling the online application form which is available online at the official website of the MPWZ. The applicants must hurry to fill the form so that they do not miss the chance as the last date is very near i.e. 20th of September 2016. For more detailed information, the candidates are advised to read the official advertisement available on the related site. For the convenience of the candidates we the jaggy are providing all the latest updates. You can also check the below-given steps to fill the application form for MPWZ Recruitment.
- First, the candidate needs to visit the official site www.mpwz.co.in
- Then find and select the Recruitment of LA (contract)
- Now, click on ‘apply Online’.
- Before filling the form, read the instructions carefully to avoid any mistake.
- Fill the form completely and then take a print out of the application form. Complete the process of application fee payment.
Official Website: www.mpwz.co.in