MPSC has released the notice for the MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card 2016 available at the official website www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
MPSC Admit Card 2016
MPSC has recently released the admit card of the 450 staffs. The vacancy was released for the posts of Tax Assistant, and a large number of candidates had filled the online application form those were interested in the recruitment. Before the applications, it’s our suggestion that the candidates have to read the notice, and now they all are looking for the MPSC Admit Card 2016 available at the official website provided below.
MPSC Hall Ticket 2016
We will provide the direct links to the official website that is www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in and also discuss the details of the advertisement to give you the full view of the release of the hall ticket. In case, of any confusion or doubt, we recommend you to bookmark our web page and visit regularly. You will get your answer here.
MPSC 2016 Admit Card
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is an Organization that founded on the Act of Constitution of India. It is responsible for selecting applicants who serve to in civil service jobs in the state of Maharashtra. The location of the Head Quarters of MPSC is in Mumbai. MPSC conducts various Examinations from time to time to recruit the staffs for the vacancies in different departments in various ministries. These Exams are State Service Exam, Agricultural Service Examination, and Forest Service Examination, etc.
MPSC Notification 2016
According to this notice published by the MPSC, the hiring will be for the posts of Tax Assistant and the total vacancy is 450. The respective board will, therefore, conduct the exams for recruiting the tax assistant. At first, it will arrange a written exam for the candidates and then on the basis of their performance of the test, the personal interview will be organized. The tests will be conducted by the authority of the MPSC where every rules and regulation will be strictly followed. Candidates are requested to carry their hall ticket to the examination hall as no applicant will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the hall ticket.
MPSC 2016 Call Letter
MPSC Recruitment 2016 Exam date was released now and that is 28th August 2016. Reservation policy is Applicable on this recruitment but is applicable as per the government norms. Special Seats are reserved for those applicants who are Female.
- Name of the Board: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Official Portal: www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Vacant Post: Tax Assistant.
- Total vacancy of the said Post: 450.
- Age Limit: 18 – 38 Years for the general category candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a degree from the recognized Institute/ University with Knowledge of Marathi. Candidates must have a Typing speed of 30 Words per minute in the local language that is Marathi and 40 Words per minute in case you are typing in English.
- Salary: The pay scale of the staffs after recruitment will be Rs. 5200-20200/- along with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
- Application Fee: Applicants should pay the application fee and without this fee, the candidates will not count as eligible. For the General Category candidate, the fee will be Rs 373/-, for the candidates belongs to the Reserved Category, the fee will be Rs 273/- and Rs23/- for the Ex-Service Man.
- Selection Procedure: The Written Exam is of qualifying nature and after the specified exam, the persons will be called for the Interview session.
- Location of the Job: Mumbai in Maharashtra.
- Last Date for Online Application – 25th of July 2016.
- Last Date for Application Fee Payment – 26th of July 2016.
- Date of Examination: 28th August 2016.
How to download the MPSC Admit Card 2016?
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in for downloading their online Call Letter
- Visit the Home Page and find the link for the Admit Cards of the Assistant Main Exam or browse the section of the Announcements or recent news
- Enter the Registration ID, Date of Birth and other details as required for generating your online Hall Ticket
- Click on the Submit option and then your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a print out of the same to be used at the time of the exam and for further use.